Butterflies

(okay real quick the base where the phatom troupe were had rooms for the members kuroro had his own room! Enjoy)

As gon slowly starting to open his eyes but still couldn't see properly, he saw a fingure standing in the edge of the bed.

"Oh your finally awake?" Kuroro said walking over to gon. Kuroro placed his hand on gon's check, wiping away left over tears. Butterflies soon starting opening it's wings and fly freely with the soft tuoch of the man, how strange that all his fear and anger towards him all disappeared just like his father.

Gon soon being forced to go back to reality when he heard the door behind him slam.
"Huh?!!" Said in confusion as fell on to the cold hard floor. Gon didn't know what to do or what to think! Like why did he feel butterflies when kuroro placed his hand on his check, or when he called gon princess... What a strange word isn't it my dear reader..?

' I'll deal with that later first I need to find killua.' gon thought to himself as he got up and looked around, he was in a hall there was some doors in that hall and gon being himself got up and slamming one of the door wide open in the hope of finding Killua.

"Why hello there my delicious unripe fruit~♠️"

Yeeettt cliffhanger! Anyway I usually only update in the weekend but since my birthday is this week I wanted to give an early update to you guys don't forget to comment and vote. Have a nice day/night/afternoon my delicious darling~