The fool

"Chains? No we don't know anyone who uses chains. " The green boy said as he tilted his head to the side as his face grew more confused.

"I see,  well we won't allow you to leave anytime soon so why don't you two interduce yourselves?" I asked the two young boys in front of me. The green boy who was about to speak but rudely got interrupted my the white hair boy beside him.

"Why should we tell you who we are?!? And what do you mean we're not going to leave any time soon?!?" The white hair boy shouted out. I see some of the spiders starting to sliently  laugh but some annoyed by his rudeness towards us.

The boy kept yelling and demanding answers who he will not receive. "Answer our questions!!" The boy yelled out breaking the main spider thoughts. "Well why should we answers your question if you won't answer ours~?" The main spider asked in a smooth low voice.  "I'm gon, and this is my best friend killua! Now we had answered your question will you finally answer ours?" "Gon" kuroro said sliently for no one else to hear but sadly the clown of the phatom troupe heard his words.

Okay yay! I did it sorry if I kept you waiting I've be stressed out because of school and things do happen so. I really hope you enjoyed this I'll be working more on chapters since it's the weekend so I'm glad! If I made an error please tell me. I made killua and gon older since it would be pedophilic  since gon is a kid  while kuroro is a grown adult.   I've honestly hope you enjoyed it would make my year just to know one person actually likes this.