when you kiss and you start dating

(Yay subtlety)

=Slenderman

The entire day during school all that you could think about was slenderman. And also the nice thing he did for you, you know how he listened to you and gave you food any way, after school you headed for the forest and didnt see the static but you did see slender you didnt question it and started to talk to him "what do you want to do today" you said smiling,  "I dont know (y/n) what do you want to do, maybe we could talk about our days" you gave him a confused look, "well I sat here alone, so thats my life what about your's" you laughed and said "I had the worst day but I must say I lived through it with the help of knowing I would be coming her..." mid way through "here" he kissed you making you blush and ghen you kissed him back.

=Jeff the killer

Today Jeff and you are going out and walking around town when jeff noticed your ex-boyfriend and yelled his name and then you gave him a confused look, once Jeff relizedmhe was looking he said "I really like you, (y/n)" and planted a kiss right on your lips. Soon you began to kiss him back and said "I really like you, too"  (that one was kinda short)

=Eyeless jack

You once again are sitting at the bench waiting for a mask to fall out of the heavens (you know im never gonna get over that, right) when EJ just pleasefully walks up and says "why do you keep lookong up at my tree, (y/n)" you gjve an embarassed look and laughed. You once again thanked him for saving you from that fall when "ironically" you fall again but this time ehen EJ picks you up lifts his mask and before you can see his face he go into a deep kiss with you soon kissing him back.

(Help nave vinyl_derp im out if ideas)

=LJ

He give you candy.  Kiss you. You now dating.

=BEN

He show up on laptop. Kiss you. You now dating.