chapter one: your unsuspecting encounter

Hope u people love my first ever story.

=slenderman

Today you and your friend decided to take a hike. You appear at the meeting point and they text saying its to scary and that she went home (I wonder why), but you dont care do you simply go on. You reach a point to where there is no turning back. You drop yiur phone after seeing a stacticy sight of a man with a suit. Imeddiatly you run knowing who it is. You turn around and hear "I believe this phone is yours",and then you take the (fav color) iphone saying "so your not going to kill me, I thought you were but honestly dont care my day was bad enough." Suddenly you feel a warm side hug from the faceless man. He whisphers "maybe you should hike tomorrow" and he disappears before you could reply. And then you actually feel a sudden smile on your face, and continue your hike. Making sure you dont tell anyone even though you REALLY want to.

=Jeff the killer

After a long day at annoying school with your boyfriend  breaking up with you forgeting to do your home work and failed (fav sport) tryouts. You really need to get some sleep. When your eyes begin to close you feel a sharp cold knife against neck you want scream but before you can he removes the knife and says "huh, you're actually a little cute meet me at the sandwich shop" you begin to speak but he is already gone. He may be a killer but you still smile of excitement, know he's your absolute favorite creepypasta character. (Was really trying not to make them similar hopefully it doesnt seem the same)

=eyeless jack

One day you were sitting on a bench near  a tree when you realize that

A blue mask has dropped from the heavens (haha wait what you dont think im funny fine but im leaving that alone) You then look around tosuddenlynsee a boy your age snatching the mask away and putting it on saying  "hey (your name)" you want tknask how he knows your name but he interrupts you "I've seen you around your preety cool wanna meet me here again tomorrow" you nodd in slight regret but for some reason you just break out in to an exited smile that you cant get off your face well not until your friend ask why your so happy. But suddenly your all happy AGAIN after reading a mysterious new contact in phone paired with a text that says a simple "call me"

=laughing jack

The carnival is starting back up for the year today but your a lonely person with no love life and busy friend (am I funny yet no no okay :(. )

After a while you notice that a cool looking yet creepy clown is following you and you nicely decide to go talk to him, but once your in arms reach you are getting pulled into a mirror maze. After that you begin to talk "hey" you in syncly say to each other "wanna hang out tomorrow (y/n)?" You nodd in slight excitment (wow you are a real fangirl aren't you ha okay I *wont* stop) "okay meet me here" he the brusted into little peices of paper one with which had a phone number (honestly im kinda suprised they have phones).

=BEN Drowned  (this ones for vinyl_derp check her out her stories gr8

You are happily sitting on youe couch play zelda hunger games on minecraft when your stupid computer crashes but then you see a boy with black and bloody eyes on your screen you say "hi" but the you blush after after he says "hey (y/n) you look beautiful today" at first you that it was some creepy stalker but then he poked his face out of the computer screen and plants a kiss on your hand just a little before he says "hopefully your computer 'crashes' again tomorrow" after that you simply smiled girlishly for the rest of the time you played on your computer until you fell asleep, now being happy that your computer crashes

==============================================================================================================================

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter one will be writing more stories along with updating this one

●check out my bffs' stories @viny_derp and @smexyfox65.

●suggestion for other stories or updates on this one, comment.

●tell me that you like it by voting

                                                DREAM BIG ~me I said that well alot of people have but whatever

Love you all and dont commit suicide