chapter two: becoming friends

=Slenderman

Todayat school you had a pretty bad day, but some reason you felt as if slenderman would make it better (seems like you have high hopes for him) so you told (friends name) that you were going on other hike and said goodbye. Later on you saw the staic and turned around to the suited man and he said "hello (y/n) what shall we do today?" You shugged so you to ended up talking for a while but then after a while you knew you had gained a friend becauuse he decided to bring up you to the home of the creepypastas, slenders masion.

No one else was there (probably out killing or something) but you then saw that he was a true friend not because he gave you food but because he listens to you.(I really feel as if that was really cheesy and sappy sounding because it kinda was) It was around 7 pm when you went home and you thought on your way there wow, who knew a killer could actually be the nice.

=Jeff the killer

You go to the sandwich shop of which you met jeff and you ordered the best sandwich ever. You sat it down on the table with the watchful eye of jeff while you got yourself a drink of (favorite drink). When you got back jeff was back in the order line you sit down and the sandwich is eaten. Jeff comes back with an identical sandwich and says "sorry (y/n), here I felt bad so I got you a new one. You lol.

After about an hour of talking he walked you home and gave you a quick look and you thought wait isnt that the look my boyfriend used to give me. I never knew a creepy pasta would care enough to buy me a sandwich and give me the 'I like you' look. (Wow thats a long thought)

=Eyeless jack

You sat down in the same park bench as the day before. You keep texting him where he is andnthe he finally texts look up. You then you see ej preached up in a tree. After he gets down you to start talking about life a stuff

Then all of a sudden some rude guy tripps you but ej catches you right before you you touch the ground. Ej then give the "r u ok" hug and the yelles at the guy who tripped you. You then thought wow I guy stands up for me.

=Laughing jack

Immediately after you arrive lj is swiftly pulling you in to a field cover with burnt confetti in the middle of the forest. Then Lj waves his hand and a magnificent vintage carnival appears along with piles on candy. Of course you automatically run and get the largest bag of (fav/candy) you can find.

You spend the rest of the day on roller coasters, and as soon youbtake the last candy bar out he magically pulls out a new bag of candy. Then you think this guy really gets the meaning of friendship, wait wjat if he likes me.

=BEN Drowned

You get home from school and get on to your computer. When you do you pull up first game you see and wait for it to crash, and while your waiting you simply pull up wattoad and start reading @vinyl_derp's new story nave the night gaurd and dont even get to finish the chapter before seeing BEN show up on the screen.

You two once again just played digital games until your annoying little brother comes in a yanks on the chord to your tv and even though the outlet was all the way across the room he went to plug it in and ended up duct taping your brother to the wall (I ran out of ideas) and then you thought to yourself while im happy he pluged in the tv he apperently wants to keep me happy no matter what.

==============================================================================================================================

I am really and truly sorry I havent updated in a long while I really hope u guys aren't mad

Sorry if there are typos and if it really really cheesy
Hope you enjoy

Follow @smexyfox65 and @vinyl_derp

Dream big -a lot of people

Love you all
Dont commit suicide
Bye