Track 01

Underlined sentences and phrases = Inner thoughts during a dream, fantasy, or flashback (didn't include this in the sticky note bc this only applies to this particular track)

° ° °

"Mmh..." Kaidou grumbles helplessly in his king-sized covers; weighing him down. His eyes flicker with the sudden sunlight, he wakes up to a room... or "chamber".

A master room laced with intricate designs of gold and silver with the sun rays illuminating it's polish. The jewels complimented the cobalt blue walls. Kaidou sits up cautiously, his toes curl comfortably against the soft cashmere carpet.

It's all so... pretty. Too pretty.
"I'm too poor for this—"

A brisk knock on his door echoes in the spacious room, startling the poor boy. "Master? I'm coming in."
A brief pause of silence before hearing a click of the doorknob.

"Ah, thank goodness you're awake. I was wondering if you had slept in." A deep, familiar voice is heard as the mystery boy pushes a fancy food cart into the room. Lined with delicious fruits and baked goods, a pleasant aroma of freshly baked bread fills the room.

Kaidou freezes in place, not by the dazzling food and decoration (still was overwhelming) but by the boy that had delivered it to him. "Aren—?!"

He was dressed in an elegant black tailcoat with a white collar shirt topped with a red rose blooming at his collar, where his tie would normally be.

Kuboyasu lets out a heartwarming chuckle as he preps the food before resting a tray of assorted food upon Kaidou's lap. "It warms my heart to hear my name from you first thing in the morning. Best not refer to me by my first name in front of the others, haha."
He carefully picks a teacup from the cart and pours some sort of dark hot beverage. "Especially after what happened last night, I'm relieved that there isn't any unwanted distance between us. Here, some hot chocolate." He then places the cup into Kaidou's palms.

Last night? LAST NIGHT?? WHAT DID WE DO LAST NIGHT???

Kaidou cradles the hot cup with both hands, taking a small sip as the beverage warms his tummy. His face flushes a pretty pink as he stares down at Aren and his outfit. "You're so... uhm— pretty...?" Maybe staring a bit too long.

"Why thank you. I'm wearing the flower you had given me." His gloved fingers gently caressing the soft violet petals. His gaze shifts to Kaidou at his bed, wide eyed with confusion. "When did I—?"

Is that what happened 'last night'? Huh— I was starting to think it was something different...

Aren sits down by his side on the bed, leaning towards him. "Thank you for everything... I'll never forget it." Leaning himself closer to Kaidou's face, his eyelids closing slowly.

Kaidou's body, trembling slightly, leans hesitantly into Aren's face as he also begins to close his eyes. Maybe this isn't... So bad...

— ☁️ —

"SHUN-BABY! WAKE UP FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"

Kaidou wakes up in a cold sweat, a rush of adrenaline pulses throughout his body as he hastily preps himself for school. Shuffling shit into his bag, he then realizes something as he looks down at his lower torso.

I DID NOT JUST WAKE UP WITH A— WITH A— AAAHSHSHA I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT IN MY HEAD—

"Calm down, you...! I gotta get to school!" He yells (at his pants) and almost trips down the stairs. He scarfs down some of his breakfast before chugging some orange juice and chucking a vitamin into his mouth.

Sora takes her sweet time sipping her miso soup as she narrows her eyes at the boy. "The hell is your problem today? You're so barbaric with your eating."

Toki looks up at his brother with a mouthful of rice. "Bic bwo wust've had a ewic dwreem!"
(Big bro must've had an epic dream! :D)

A flash of an image of butler Aren comes back to Kaidou, shrieking in embarrassment. "NOTHINGLOVEYOUMOMALRIGHTBYE"
He pecks his mother on the cheek as she continues to cook at the stove and heads out into the street with his bag.

Stupid stupid stupid Kaidou! Stupid horny Jet Black Wings! Stupid—

"Oi, Chibi! Over here!" Nendou barks from a distance accompanied by Saiki and... Kuboyasu.

Kaidou joins the group on the way to school, getting tangled in his jumbled thoughts. Clenching his backpack straps, looks up to Kuboyasu walking beside him.

He really is cool. Look at him, all happy and strong. His smile is everything... Kaidou get's lost in sweet nothings repeating in his mind as he recalls his time with him.

Aren catches Shun's gaze; completely in his own world. Confused, he flashes a small smile. Shun lets out a yelp as he darts his head away. Aren (and everyone else) is pretty used to Kaidou's nervous wreck of a self so he just laughs it off.

Cutie... His laugh gets louder as he watches Kaidou holding his face in embarrassment.

Yare yare... They're already too far gone.

— A. N. —
ᴡᴏᴡɪᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏғғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪ sᴇᴇ.
ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴀɪᴅᴏᴜ "ʜᴀᴅ" ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ. ʏᴀ'ʟʟ, ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀs ᴏɴʟʏ.