Track 04

The sun gently rises on the horizon, the dark sky begins to show a mute blue as it brightens amongst the black silhouettes of houses.

The clock beeps: 6:00am / February 14th.

Kaidou grumbles hopelessly as he sits up from his bed, the covers sliding off him. He briefly slaps his face together to remind himself. Alright! You can do this for YOU are the Jet Black Wings! Why do you think you went out of your way to wake up so early?

They'll all be sold out if I don't hurry...

Kuboyasu rests his shoulders against the wall since his seat was by the window. The sun directly faced it, letting a blinding ray of sunlight bleed through the glass. He let his head rest against his arms as the light warmed his side. It gave him a sense of peace.

Meanwhile, Kaidou watches from his own seat. Trying to catch up with writing his notes, he exchanges quick glances out to the grape at the window. At one point, Kaidou had stopped writing altogether.

The sunlight bounced off of Aren's hair, giving it a smooth sheen and made it seem like he had a more pastel shade to him than his usual dark violet.

We haven't really done much since then that time; Alone together along the delta. Kaidou thinks to himself as his hand rests on his cheek. I wonder what kind of chocolate he will like the most... I'm so tired...

*DING DONG BING BONG*

"And that is all for today, refer to page Blah blah blah to study for the blah blah that's worth blah blah percent of your grade—"

The students spring out of their chairs and run out into the halls, with a few students lagging as they pull out cute little packages of chocolate.

Kuboyasu looks into his desk to find a smooth jet black box with red ribbons tied neatly around it with a little bow and card. He curiously sees that the card has a map on it along with a symbol on it's flipside.

Yare yare, he actually went through with it. How brave for the little chunnibyou. Saiki had been observing from his own desk since he knew about the box from the start.

Aren blinks several times as he glances at Shun; getting his things together. The Dark Reunion logo... Huh. Aren warms up thinking about how Kaidou put this together.

Kuboyasu and Kaidou aren't together for their next class so Kuboyasu takes his leave before Kaidou can.

...Are you seriously sleeping? I'll give you half an hour to wake up before you mess up the date.

As the sun sets, so does the rest of school as the bell for last period sounds off. Students walk out onto the path home with flushed cheeks and heart eyes. A few have coupled together with their share of chocolate, whilst some are still agonizing over not giving their chocolate away.

Aren walks along the same path, staring down at that mysteriously lavish box. He couldn't stop smiling as he looked down at the Dark Reunion card. "He really went all out for Valentine's Day, haha."