Chapter 24

Lucy

I had been taken and dumped back in my cell, I knew this as this is where I woke up. My head was thumping, I closed my eyes again and curled up in a ball, wanting the pain to go away. Flashes of what I did flooded my mind. It was like a strobe light going on in my head and I wanted it to go away. Sickness filled my stomach and I managed to reach the toilet just in time, throwing up the contents of my last meal. Using a piece of tissue I wiped my face clean and drank some water. Going back to my little corner, I covered my body with the blanket. I must have nodded off as next I heard the door opening at the far end, I wondered if they were bringing back the rogue subject, but no it was Conway and Simpson.
"On your feet Sawyer," Conway barked at me, was he mad at me for some reason?
Standing I came over to the bars and held my arms out ready for the cuffs I could hear in Simpson's hands which he held behind his back.
"Are you going to behave?" Simpson snapped the cuffs on my wrists.
"Maybe," I smirked at Simpson who shook his head, Conway gave a chuckle.
"Be a good girl now." He unlocked the door and I stepped out.
Conway gripped the metal on the cuffs avoiding my hands and pushed me forwards.
"Where are we going?" I turn my head to Conway, I can hear his heartbeat pick up the longer I gaze at him. Slowly his fingers brushed against mine and he gave me a quick smile and I broke into a grin. 
"Jenkins wants to do some tests on you." Conway squeezed my fingers.
We enter a different room from where I have been before. Jenkins was already waiting for me and nodded to Conway to put me in the chair. I got strapped down before he stood in front of me.
"So, tell me, how did you feel when you killed that girl?"
"So fucking good." I licked my lips and across my teeth, savoring the moment.
"I'm going to hook you up to some monitors and we are going to take some scans of your brain. You two stay close by in case we need you." Simpson and Conway moved so they stood only several feet away.
Jenkins started placing pads sticking them to parts of my body they were attached to wires feeding a machine with several lines. He moved a large helmet-like thing over my head and lowered it. I started to feel panic rush through my body, the heart monitor shot through the roof and my breathing became erratic.
"Wait." I heard Conway's voice. Jenkins grumbled loudly, but let Conway kneel between my legs and hold my arms.
"It's okay, all it does is scan your brain as these monitor your other senses." His fingers rubbed back and forth, I wondered if he was breaking rules to help me, I felt my nerves calm down. "I'll be right here next to you Lucy." It was a whisper, I think he was hoping the others wouldn't hear him as they were talking amongst themselves. He cleared his throat and stood up. "She's all good now, just a panic attack, she doesn't like enclosed spaces."
Jenkins continued with the tests and I was relieved once the scans were all done and everything removed. He moved about behind me while Simpson and Conway stood still.
"So what are you going to be doing this weekend Conway?" Simpson was making small talk as Jenkins was busy.
"Not much, it's been one hell of a week already."
"You're not planning to go away with the wife and kids then?"
"Erm, no." Conway looks at the floor and blushes, he slowly brings his gaze back in my direction but doesn't look at me directly. He was guilty for having feelings for me, I could tell.
"Right, I'm going to study these scans against others. Take her back down to the cells, I need you two up here, Cooper is coming back in with Nash."
"Right, we won't be long."
I'm removed from the seat and handcuffed back up before being led quickly back to the cells. The door is shut on me and only then Conway removes the cuffs. I turn to face him.
"Thank you for doing that earlier," I take hold of his hand through the bars.
"I could see you were panicking."
"Move it, Conway, they are on their way back." Simpson turned and started walking away.
I grab his chin, panic flashes in his eyes but relax as I bring my lips to his and place a soft kiss on them through the bars. His hand brushed my cheek leaving me all warm and tingling.
I'm left with waves of pleasure rippling through my body as I sink down on my mattress into a heavenly bliss.

It hadn't been long when a few doors down from me the person started going mad, throwing themselves against the bars, grabbing them, and screaming. They had blood pouring out of their eyes and nose before dropping down onto the floor. One of the cell guards rushed over and made a call on his radio.
A few minutes later Simpson and Conway came running down the hall.
"Shit! They are convulsing!"
"What do we do?" the guard spoke, panic in his voice.
"Get the tranquilizer gun," Simpson muttered.
I watched the commotion going on until they had shot the subject and it stopped moving. The huge sighs of relief from them all didn't last long when alarms started going off.
"What is that sound for?" the young guard shouted.
"NASH!" Simpson swore, he knew she would be trouble when she came back in. "We better head back up now this problem has been sorted."
When the alarm changed and a voice rang over the speaker system.
"THIS UNIT WILL RELEASE NOXIOUS GAS WITHIN FIFTEEN MINUTES. COUNTDOWN STARTING NOW."
Simpson grabbed the young guard. "We need to get out of here now or we'll be dead like the rest of these fuckers!"
The three of them started running down the corridor, Conway passed me with a glance in my direction. I launched myself at the bars.
"Please take me!" I pleaded with him as he started moving away. He turned his head, his eyes sad. "Please! I don't want to die like this." I reach out to him, begging him.
He clenched his teeth, everything he was about to do went against government policy. He pushed a few buttons and my cell door opened. He grabbed my hand and started leading me up along the corridor.

Before we exit the door and head up the stairs to the compound above, I pull Conway back and slam him against the wall. My blood is pumping, rushing through my body. I need a high. I smash my lips hard against him, devouring his mouth, his tongue rams into mine with a moan and his hand grabs my ass. The greedy kiss from him turns me on and fire ignites inside my core. I grasp his hair tightly in my fingers. He breaks the kiss, a spike of anger floods my brain. He quickly held my face in his hands.
"We need to get out of here, I'll take care of you, Lucy." He pressed his lips against mine delicately but it wasn't enough for me.
"What about your wife and kids?" I spat the words at him.
"I want you, Lucy! Fucking hell! I want you so bad but we have to get out of here!" He took my hand and placed it over his bulge and groaned.
Excitement rushed to my core again, a deeper throbbing that needed to be satisfied now. I unzip my jumpsuit and take his hand sliding it between my legs.
"Please," I begged him.
"Fuck, Lucy." His fingers dip into my core sending me wild. He rests his head on my shoulder as he works his fingers inside me.
"Yes! Conway, I'm nearly there." He rubs my clit faster as his fingers work away, I watch his throbbing vein in his neck.
"Oh god yes!" I cry out. I close my eyes as I reach my peak but it's not enough. My instinct takes over and my teeth sink into the side of his neck as my venom releases. Euphoria takes me to another place and I spill my cum all over his fingers. I release my hold on his neck and his body starts to slide down the wall.
"Wh-why? I-I thought we had s-something?" Conway's eyes glazed over and tears fell down his cheek as I zipped myself up.
"Sorry baby, I only wanted to get my high and kicks." I crouched down to him. "You were just an easy target, my love," whispering in his ear as I gently caressed his twitching face.
I watch his etched breath as he convulses, white foam spilling from his mouth. His tearing eyes never leave mine as he gags and chokes for air until he exhales one last breath and his twitching halts. His eyes remained open and I checked his pulse where I bit him making sure he was completely dead. Wiping the remaining foam from his mouth and slowly grazing my thumb across his lips that were still warm; I took one last kiss from him before I closed his lids and rose to my feet.

I continued down the hallway, surprised I hadn't stumbled across any guards along the way. I reached the stairs and could practically taste the fresh air that I hadn't been exposed to in what already felt like years. I opened the door which led to the floor of exam rooms where they do testing on us and turned the corner to nearly jump into a flustered Doctor Jenkins.
"Lucy! What are you doing out of your cell!" he nearly gasped in shock and fear as he slowly stepped back from me. But it was as if a light switch had gone off in his mind as he said those words and I saw his face brighten into a smile.
"Yeees! You, Lucy! It's your time!"
"My time?" I questioned.
"Yes, you have shown such tremendous progress and have blossomed into the most powerful weapon I may have ever created in my lifetime! It's your time to prove yourself now. Defend your kind against the crazed rebels who have come to destroy you."
"Destroy me!" I clenched my fists feeling the anger begin to boil through my veins. Jenkins irises seemed to darken as he wickedly grinned at me again.
"Yes, Lucy. It's your purpose to kill. Kill them all, my dear!"
I lifted my gaze from Jenkins to the noise which had appeared in the doorway where two people stood, one of whom I recognized as the rogue Scarlet and the other I had never seen in my life at all before now. Jenkins pointed his finger at the two of them.
"Kill them, Lucy! Kill them all!"