Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I walk into my new house. It's perfect! When I walk in I come into the living room, it's big with dark beige walls and a flat screen already on the wall, I walk into the huge kitchen with beautiful wood on the floor and beautiful counter space with wonderful coloring. I walk into the dining room which has a light blue wall coloring, and light colored wooden floors with a light colored wood table, and a vase with roses in it. I run to the extra space which could be a family room. The bedroom are all upstairs, five of them to be exact. I pick the second biggest bedroom. It has a lighter color of wine for the walls and white carpet. I need to go shopping for furniture though. I start to unpack right away. I hear my phone go off. I check it to see the text from josh. 'My girlfriend broke up with me:'(' was what he texted me back. 'Are you alright?' I text him as quick as I can. 'No, not really' he replies. 'Eat ice cream it helps... Trust me on these things, I'm an expert' I reply. I hope my pathetic humor made him laugh. ':) hahaha thanks for making me smile:) but r u serious?' He replies. 'Yes:( and ur welcome happy to hand out a smile, here take another one:)'

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I hope that you are happy I updated!! I am happy, because I am almost done with take me home, even though I'm addicted to my own book!! I hope you enjoyed this even though it wasn't much!!! My next update won't be soon! But if you comment then maybe ill update sooner:)

TAKE A SMILE:)

~Taylor