Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"What does he mean?" Phoebe asks after reading the text. "He knows your number... Right? You guys switched phones to put in the numbers... Right?" Phoebe asks slowly and unsure. "Yea I did... I will just tell him it's Sydney" I assure her calmly. I type quickly, and then send the text. 'Its just Sydney, you have me your # remember?' It doesn't take long after later for josh to text me back. 'Are you cheating on me with josh?!?!?! Ok we'll then I guess that josh and I will just call it quits so that you and him can date publicly, I hope I break his heart.' The person in the other end types. I'm guessing that it wasn't josh, it was his girlfriend. I type the fastest I have ever typed to explain to her that we are not dating behind her back. 'Ummm I don't know what you are talking about, I just met him at the store as friend and he just wanted to hang out, don't break his heart I am just friend!' I type back quickly and then as quickly as I typed I get a response back. 'LIES, ALL LIES' is what I get back from her. I can't believe this! My idol is just going to be heartbroken! I should have never texted him. The whole time I was texting I didn't realize the girls were watching me. They saw every single word. I shove my phone in my pocket and give up on convincing her. "Wow just wow" phoebe says without glancing back at my pocket. We spent the rest of the ride in silence until we reach our destination, home sweet home. I just wish that I wouldn't have the texts still in my mind and in my phone, because this moment is perfect. Here is my new home.