part 1

"Hi, guys! this is the first part of this fanfic, I'm not completely sure about the title yet so for now it's just called 'REGRET' :) I hope you enjoy hehe "
-
-
Marinette checked the time on her phone while the sun shone on her face.
"Come on guys I promise he'll be here, I texted him yesterday about this meeting for the school newspaper."

Alya got up and rolled her eyes.
"Face it Marinette, Adrien isn't coming, he's too busy with Kagami now that she's in our class."

Nino put his hand on Marinette's shoulder. "Let's go back to school and tell Miss Bustier that we're just going to be working on this project with the three of us now."

Marinette shook her head slowly.
"He'll be here...."

Alya let out a sigh
"5 more minutes Marinette, then I'm leaving."
-
5 minutes pass without seeing a glimpse of Adrien.
-
"Let's just get back to school now, he's not coming." Nino grabbed his backpack and put his laptop back in.

"That boy better have a good reason for ditching us." Alya sighed yet again.

"You can go ahead and do your thing; I'll catch up with you later... I'm just going to wait a little longer." Marinette said and Alya nodded.

"All right...but don't sit here for hours waiting for him; it's going to rain soon." She said while she and Nino walked away.
-
"Rain? As if, the sun has been shining brightly all morning." Marinette thought, but Alya was right; not long after she and Nino left, the sky, which had earlier been the clearest you'd ever seen, now turned into one dark gray cloud.