part 4

"Hii this is part 4 of this fanfic! Leave your predictions/things you want to see in the comments! Enjoy heheh"
-
-
"Are you cold?" Sabine asked her as she reached for a blanket for Marinette. "Your friend Adrien is at the door by the way, is it okay with you if he comes over for few minutes to see you? He said he wanted to give you something important."

Marinette sat up straight and shook her head. "I'm not really in the mood to see him mom.." she said. "That's okay sweetie, I'll tell him to come back some other time."'

Sabine walked out of Marinette's room after handing her the blanket. "I'm sorry Adrien, could you come by some other time? I'm sure Marinette would have loved to see you but she's just not feeling well right now." Adrien nodded in response to Sabine's question.
"Thank you, Mrs. Cheng. I hope she gets well soon." Adrien smiled and walked to an alley close to the bakery. "If I can't see her as Adrien, I'll just visit her as Chat Noir." He grinned.
Plagg flew out of his jacket "But Adrien- Mrs. Cheng said Marinette wasn't feeling well... do you WANT to get sick on purpose? Because I DONT!!" Plagg said and crossed his little arms.

Adrien frowned "I know Plagg, but I need to see her and tell her that I'm sorry, it's my fault she's sick, this is the least I can do for her."

"What if she just doesn't want to see you?.." Plagg mumbled. Adrien sighed "she probably doesn't.. but I DO want to see her!"

"Can't we come back later? I'm hungry and I know you still have some camembert in your room" Plagg said and looked at Adrien. "No Plagg, we have to do this now, or else I'll regret not telling her how much she means to me."

"Ugh- okay fine. But I'll sue you if you don't give me camembert when we're done with this!" Plagg said, but before he could finish his sentence- "PLAGG- CLAWS OUT!!"