part 5

"Hii!! this is part 5 of this fanfic :) I think i'm shadow banned on my acc or at least getting less interaction so please share this, save it, comment etc etc :) I hope u enjoy!!"
-
-
Marinette searched through her phone, looking for something to spend her time. "Maybe I could invite Alya over."  Tikki flew around Marinettes room and looked out the window. "I don't think that's a good idea Marinette."

Marinette had a confused expression on her face as she looked at Tikki. There was a loud knocking sound coming from Marinettes balcony. Tikki flew through the roof to see what the loud bang was. "What was that?" Marinette asked and jumped up. "Um... I think you should see this for yourself." Tikki said and chuckled.

Marinette stood up and opened the door to her balcony and she saw..  "Chat Noir?! What are you doing here? Don't you have like... superhero-y stuff to do?" she said and shivered because of the cold air blowing in her face. "Oh i'm sorry Marinette, I forgot you were sick- Um I'll come inside, don't want you to be cold." he spoke softly and smiled.
-
Chat came in closing the roof door behind him. He looked at Marinette, waiting for her to say something. "How did you know I was sick?" Marinette asked

Chat thought for a moment before speaking "I um- he paused "well, your friend Adrien asked me to give you something because you were sick."  He looked away trying to avoid eye contact.

"Adrien sent you?" Marinette frowned
"Did I hurt you? Uh I mean did HE hurt you?" Chat asked, his gaze falling on Marinette. She didn't have to say anything for him to realise how much he had hurt her.. She looked so upset..

The blonde stepped forward until he stood in front of the dark haired girl. He pulled her closer against his chest and wrapped his arms around her into a big hug. "Thank you.. Chat" Marinette whispered and hugged him back tightly.

He felt that she really needed this hug, and he knew deep down that he needed it as well.

(now besties, what do u think/want to happen next? lemme know in the comments)