Chapter 11 Welcome The Beast

(Lucy) i was sniffing and trying to calm myself down i didn't care anymore and I didn't even care when I hered the door open "come on Dear" I here Patricia say I took no notice of her i just wanted to sleep i felt tired exhausted, emotionally, and physically I here her huff and then i feel something on the bed

(Patricia) your being difficult dear and that's one thing you don't want to do i know you have Dennis and Hedwig under your spell and they might do as you please but you won't have me, i roll my eyes walking over to her crouching down moving some of her hair away from. Her face i could see when i did that she was crying her blue eyes were red and sore i then spoke dear it wasn't real none of it was and dear come on have a shower and ill do your hair I've borrowed you a dress what Barry made im sure he won't mind I say I stand up holding out my hand.

(Lucy) i felt heavy everywhere in my heart, and my head was pounding I felt more tears burning in my eyes i couldn't believe that this was happening I got up carefully taking her hand i looked at her and then she smiled at me she was being nice to me i suppose that Dennis never told her that I wanted him to help me escape i stood up "there we go good girl " she said walking me to the bathroom she got some toilet paper and used it to wipe my face and eyes she then turned on the shower making sure that it was the right temperature she put her hand under it she smiled and nodded her head she looked at me" come on Dear clothes off" I started to unbotton my shirt I stopped half way through can.... Can I have a shower on my own please she smiled "of course dear ill be outside" she said walking passed me and i here the door cloes I continued getting unchanged i looked into the mirror I looked terribly but that's fine I never really. Liked myself anyway. I say I hopped into the shower and it felt so nice and warm the hot steamy water hit my skin i shut my eyes breathing in and out i then jumped when I here a knock on the door "everything OK in there dear?" yes im Fine thank you !!! I shouted back to her after I was done i turned the shower off watching myself carefully so I don't slip i then got one of the towels wrapping it over me tightly I was shivering it was really cold i moved my hair to the side and then i walked to the door turning it and opening it she was sat on the bed when the door opened she smiled at me she stood up taking the dress into her hands and giving it to me the dress was nice it was silk and blue thanks i say I then walk back to the bathroom to get changed after slipping on the blue dress I looked into the mirror I liked it, it did my figure well gosh what am I saying I'm not supposed to like it there killing me i say I huff the moment I said that I felt sick I took deep breaths as I shut my eyes i nodded stepping out one more time she was sitting at the edge of the bed with a hair brush in her hand "come on Dear!" she said i nod walking to her and sitting down in between her legs and on the cold floor she started to brush my long Blond hair she was humming happily it made me sick how she could be so calm from what was going to happen I didn't even know what was happening myself but I wouldn't be that calm, when she was finshed she put my hair in a French braid and from my surprise she was quite good "there finshed" she said i smile standing up and she got off the bed and walked to the other bed which I didn't even relized that she bort in a plastic bag she reached in and took out a black box she opened it and inside there was Dimoned ear rings my mouth dropped open as she handed them to me they were beautiful and shiny with the light in the room they sparkled different colours i put them in my ears.

(Patricia) ohhh wow dear you look beautiful i clap my hands together now ill be right back but Dennis wants to see you i roll my eyes which I don't want but his begging so I walked out the room getting changed into Dennis's clothes walking out of the room down the long yellow halls and into the small living room i stepped out of the light allowing him to take it.

(Dennis) i breathed I searched my pockets for my glasses when I had them i put them on looking at the TV screen it was on the news it said MISSING GIRL in big red writeing and Lucy's photo came up i walked to the TV looking at the photo she looked so happy and beautiful it hurt me so much knowing I have to do this to her i huff I walked over to the couch "you going to see her then or what" I here Patricia say I AM!!! I shouted I walked to the room and opened the door stepping in and Lucy was standing there in a blue dress she looked so beautiful the light bort out her eyes and the redness in her cheeks i smile a little i couldn't stop looking at her i then spoke, I.... I uh.... Uh... Uh bought you a little something I say