Chapter 3

“Crazy bitch”

*clap clap!*

“There you go, scum!”

She couldn't count how many times she was hit. Count Tyrian threw a blood-soaked leather whip on the floor after he had relaxed to some extent.

"It's dirty, so throw it away and get a new one."

"Yes, Your Lordship"

Count Tyrian grabbed Carinne's hair and lifted her head. She groaned and sat down on the bed in order not to get sick.

"How dare you run away? I told you if you run away again, I will find you, cut off all your limbs, feed them to the beasts, and throw the rest of your body into the garbage."

"Ugh......"

"You just have to sit back and marry Count Bupo as I ordered you to. Is that understood? Because that's the only thing you can do to repay my kindness."

Carinne silently clenched her teeth. When Count Tyrian let go of her hair, she groaned as she was pushed across the bed. Her nightdress was torn and messed up. the blood dripping from her back smeared the leather whip.

He didn't lift the whip easily, but once he starts hitting with it, he would keep on beating until he sees blood. Fortunately, the wounds heal over time, leaving only a blurry scar or no trace at all if you don't look closely.

"If you run away once more, I'll cut off one of your fingers."

'Fuck.'

Carinne silently clenched her teeth. She knew that he wouldn't do that anyway. He was eager to sell her off somehow and to do that, all limbs need to be intact.

"You are not to consume anything but water for the next week."

"..."

"Spiteful bitch."

When Carinne didn't say anything in reply, Count Tyrian clicked his tongue and strode out of the basement.

She groaned in pain from her sore back. It was as bad as always.

***( T/N: in the past)

The man lying on the bed slowly opened his eyes in the sunlit room. Red eyes appeared under the lids. Unlike yesterday, his eyes were clearly in focus.

"Have you awoken? I didn't expect the change in your body to come suddenly yesterday. I apologize for not coming to your aide fast enough.", the man in all black attire said, firmly.

He shook his hand as if he was bothered. His hand groped the side of the bed, and soon he laughed.

"You didn't even give me your name, but you ended up walking out." He muttered bluntly.

He asked some questions while they were doing it last night, but she didn't answer any of them, yet again instead of letting her answer, he kept stealing her lips with each question.

She had been motionless as a corpse at the beginning of the deed, but then after a few rounds, she started reacting pretty aggressively so he, too, enjoyed the act quite a bit.

'It was simply a payment.'

I merely introduced another option to the benefactor who helped me, and it seemed like I was chewed out after being used.

However, they were more compatible than he thought, and the woman left as if she had no regret.

'I expected it from the beginning so I didn't say anything, but...' It was unexpected that he would fall asleep like this. He had always been uncomfortable and couldn't sleep properly, but he was sleeping in an unknown inn until late in the morning. This is also an odd occurrence.