Status update for April 11

Hahaha

Bleplslkslskxkskkskeidejidd

The title.

I played Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies with my 7-year-old brother.

At first I was terrified, like I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight bc of those glowing eyes that move nearer to you.

Then next, me and my brother played some offline multiplayer for a while. I kept seeing enemies as zombies so I had to squint my eyes lol

After a few more games, we played Zombies again. This time, I wasn't terrified.

In fact, I was laughing so hard while my brother was shaking in fear.

There were zombies on all angles near us. By this time, in the 3rd round, my gun ran out of ammo so I had to run up to the zombies and knife them. I was no longer afraid of them at this point.

My brother didn't realise that there were zombies behind us. I backed up and tried knifing them, but my efforts were in vain as I was downed. My brother was surrounded and had to decide whether or not he should attack or revive me.

He decided to do both and ended up dying as well.

I was laughing so hard at our poor attempt at surviving, we survived 3 rounds but that sucks. My brother was shaking in fear and asked if we could play multiplayer instead.

We're now in my mom's room, he's playing Roblox and I'm typing all of this down.

Btw I tried to revive my phone that I broke. I found people online that sold the batteries for my phone, but no one in this house knows how to open the back of a phone. I didn't order the batteries as I'm still a minor and my mom wouldn't really like the idea.

Also we have a ton of seatworks in English that close tomorrow. Should I be worried?

I can only imagine my social studies teacher visiting the CH fandom bc of the assignment I handed in about Benevolent Assimilation. Hope he gets on the good side of the fandom.

Anyway, bye