vacation

my summer vacation consists of writing stories, reading fanfiction or historical fiction, character designing, journal-writing, reading books, and playing all the games i could possibly play.

also, a lot of heat bc summer.

when you live in a place that's near the equator, expect a heat index of 50˚ or more before the rainy season.

also, those days are the absolute worst days you could ever have your period.

one time, we had a power outage and it was 53˚ outside. it was nighttime, which confused me. it was also after a thunderstorm, so the air was very much humid. 

i was also on my period.

based on the way i was heating up, you could cook a bowl of soup on me for dinner. that's obviously an exaggeration, but that was how i felt.

Genshin Impact.

i'm currently simping on a few (handful) of characters. i and my friends even made ocs.

COD.

i still play Call of Duty. even a forgotten COD game that barely even had any information on the wiki besides the plot.

Prototype

i played Prototype 2, but it was okay since i was getting bored and it was fun.

Resident Evil

i tried, but it kinda creeped me out so i stopped.

Spy Mouse

i revived my old old phone somehow and downloaded Spy Mouse once it recovered. 

Banter

my brother and i always banter. it can get violent if my brother gets pissed.

Fangirling

can't go through one minute in my life without fangirling over at least one thing.

Dog

when i'm bored, i just cuddle my dog because he's the second best thing that's ever hit my life.

Getting assaulted by life

when life gets a hold of ANYTHING it can use as a weapon, expect my dead body in the corner of my dark bedroom.

this is all, i'm too lazy to say anything else.

i was so busy w doing nothing i forgot i had wattpad lmao ssksjssss