Beach date

Lucas

"A coffee for Lucas" says the woman from Starbucks. I pick up my coffee and thank her. It's in the morning and I have to pick up a nice bikini for Sanne. I don't know her size but I guess an S will be alright. I go to urban outfitters and buy a nice, but little bit showing, bikini. Today we have a date. There is an amateur beach volleyball match at a beach nearby which we are going to be participating in. I hope she likes it.

"Yo Lucas, there is a girl waiting for you over here" Ramon says, he works at the bar and is a close friend of mine. I walk towards her and tell her to come with me. I live behind the bar, there is a chamber. It's not much but it's nice and cozy and close to work. It's not like I can afford something bigger. I give her the bikini and tell her that she will have to wear it and that I hope it fits. While she changes in the bathroom I pick 2 big towels for us. "The bikini fits good but what are we going to do?" she asks. "I'm glad it does and you will see" I walk outside with her and say goodbye to Ramon. While I unlock my bike she laughs "How were you planning on taking both of us to... I don't even know where we're going, on that thing?" "You're not used to biking, I see?" "No, I'm not" While I'm standing ready to go with my bike I tell her to hop on. She does it and while I bike to the beach she has her arms wrapped around my hips so that she doesn't fall. I can't believe I'm saying this but we're actually starting to look like a real couple. After 10 minutes of biking, we arrive at the beach and I stall my bike. It's not busy even tho the weather is great.

After I signed us up for the match I tell her what we are going to do and we meet up with our other teammates. It are 2 really nice girls who tell us that they've won several times in games like this before. We will make a great team. Our first game is in 30 minutes so until then me and Sanne decide to take a dive in the ocean. We lay our towels and stuff down at a safe spot next to our teammates and I take my shirt off. She takes her dress that she had been wearing over the bikini off too, and I have to admit, I was checking her out for a second. She definitely doesn't look bad, but she acts a little bit insecure. We run into the ocean and have a little water fight. When our teammates start waving at us we go back to our towels and get ready to win this match.

After we won one and lost one game we need to wait 20 minutes until our next games. Our teammates ask us to eat ice cream together and we do. I ask everyone which ice cream they want and while Sanne and one of our teammates settle on a nice place, me and our other teammate get the ice creams. "So, how long have you two been together?" she asks me. "Uhhhh, we're not together... I think..." I say. "Wait really? You guys are like the perfect couple!" "Ye well we're kinda together, I guess, but thanks." I start to blush a little bit. Fortunately, the ice creams are ready and I'm saved from this conversation. We take them with us to the other girls and enjoy them.

"And the winners are....... TEAM FOUR!!! Congratulations, you can pick up your price over here!" "Awhhh, sad we didn't win but I really had fun today guys!" says Sanne. "Ye we made a great team!" says one of our teammates. "We'll be heading home now but we might see you in the future." says the other teammate. "Yes, that'd be fun" I say. While we split apart from our other teammates I ask Sanne what she wants to do. It's almost sunset so we decide to walk a little at the beach.

"So, how did you end up at the Palace?" asks Sanne. "Well, it's kinda complicated. After high school I didn't get into college. But my girlfriend at the time her dad owned the bar and gave me the opportunity to work there until I had everything figured out. As long as I paid for the chamber and the gas and stuff I could stay there. Really short after that me and his daughter broke up." I say. "Oh that's sad to hear?" she says. "Well it was for the best, but he let me stay there and now I am like the manager. But it's not perfect, especially the chamber." I say. "Ye I can understand, I came into my apartment with Mai and Amy about 2 years ago, Mai left after a year. Me and Amy are left now, but in 2 months, after her wedding, she will move in with her fiancé. I can't rent the place on my own so I will have to find someone else or leave the place, but I don't really want neither.", she tells. "Ye I can understand." We walk a little further and when the sunset is at its best we decide to sit down for a little while. I'm a little bit confused when she leans her head on my shoulder, but it's nice.

When the sunset is almost over we decide to walk back to my bike. While I'm holding her hand I say: "Do you like me already?" "No, not even a bit. How about you, do you like me already?" she says. "No of course not, it's all an act." I say. Maybe it isn't an act I really liked today, but I want to win this game for now. I drop her off at her place and bike home, today was fun.

Hi guys, I really enjoyed writing this chapter. Don't forget to give it a vote if you enjoyed reading it! I just think a date like this would be perfect, ending with a sunset. Pretty romantic isn't it? What would be your perfect date?