Just a regular day

Sanne

I keep running, I run fast, I run faster, I run as fast as I can. I'm in a weird maze and I can't get out. While I'm sweating and thirsty for water, I think about how I got here. I don't remember it. I don't know how I got here or how to get out, great. All of a sudden, I see Kermit the Frog at the end of this path. He's holding a knife, I turn around as fast I can and run in the other direction. I scream, Kermit follows me. I see an open square, maybe there's a way out there. When I arrive at the open square I see Lucas. Wait what, Lucas???? He tells me to hop on his back and he flies into the sky. I thank him for saving my life while I look down to a mad Kermit. Oh no, I'm losing my grip. "Lucas, I'm going to fall," I say. "It's okay," he says while he slowly disappears. And I fall down. 

I'm sitting in my bed. No maze, no Kermit, and fortunately, no Lucas. "So, you dreamed about Lucas again??" I look up, Amy is sitting in front of me. "Oh dear Lucas, thank you for saving my life. Oh I love you so much," she says jokingly. "Urgh, shut up, it was a stupid dream. What are you doing in my room anyway." I say tiredly and a little bit annoyed. "Nothing special," she says. "Ye sure, can you leave now? Or will you make me breakfast on bed??" "No way I'm going to do that, also I'm leaving in an hour if you want to ride along with me." "Sure, I'll be ready in an hour," I say. Today I have college again. It's not much but I gotta work a little BIT. After college me and Amy are going to the dress store for her wedding dress, I'm so excited! I get ready and eat some breakfast. Always eat ur breakfast kids!! Otherwise you won't have enough energy through the day, I think, at least that's what I've been told. 

Amy picked me up after school and we drove to the wedding dresses store. A really nice lady from around the age of 26 helps her to find her perfect dress. I'm looking thru the dresses while she's trying one on. "Look! I really love this one" she says while she walks out of the fitting room. I look at her and we decide to keep this one in mind but look at some other dresses too. 

The woman who helps us asks me if I'd like to try one on. She tells me she does it all the time so that it really is no problem. I choose a dress and go to the fitting room. It looks a lot like my dream dress, it's has a little bit of a palace vibe and it has an embroidered top that merges into the skirt. When I have it on it fits perfectly. I feel so beautiful, I walk into the rook where Amy and the lady are and they both say that the dress is made for me. Unfortunately I'm not engaged, yet, so after I made a cute mirror picture with Amy I take off the dress and give it back. I wouldn't be able to pay for it anyway. I do need a cute maids dress but that's for the future. 

When we get home me and Amy decide to order some pizza. I post the mirror pic in the wedding dress with Amy on my Instagram story. Just for fun, it was a cute picture. I check my messages and see nothing special. The pizza arrives and we turn on a movie.

@Lucaskoning reacted to your story: you'd look beautiful on our wedding day

I- how did he even got my Instagram? I never gave it to him. And he doesn't even mean a word of that, it are all tricks. I bite my lip and grin. If he's going to play dirty then so am I. I like the message, follow him and like all his posts. I also follow all the people that he has tagged in his posts. Now his friends will ask him about me, checkmate.