Deal.

Lucas

'Would you like a drink?' 'yes, a red wine please', I hand over the drink to the lady. I'm at work, I work at one of the finest bars in the city 'the Palace'. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lucas, I'm 23 years old and I didn't got into college so I work at a bar for living.

After helping some people I see this 'influencer' girl sitting at the bar. I ask her if I can help her but she tells me she's waiting on her date and will order something when he is there. My boss asks me if I can help some new guests and I'm on it.

After 15 minutes I see that the girl her date hasn't arrived yet. 'Are you sure you don't want a drink yet?' I ask her. 'Nah forget it, can I have a martini?' she asks. I make her a martini and ask her her name, 'I'm Sanne' she says. I wonder who se is waiting for and ask her. 'Shawn, I met him on tinder, we were supposed to meet here at 8 pm but he's still not here.' She checks the time, it's 8.30 pm. 'I'll wait for another minute, thanks for the drink' 'No problem pretty lady, this one is on the house.' I smile at her and help some other guests.

10 minutes later he's still not here. I feel sorry for her and ask her if she knows if he's still coming. She tells me that she hasn't heard anything from him and that he doesn't pick up her calls. I tell her that I see it happen a lot that people don't show up and that it's a shame to keep a cute girl like her waiting like that. She smiles and tells me that she has had 2 other dates that both didn't go that great either. We both agree that dating these times is getting harder. I ask her if she wants another drink or if she's heading home. 'I think I'll stay for a little while if that's okay, I could use another drink.' I make her another drink and ask her number. She tells me that I'd have to do a little bit more for that. My friends often say that I'm just having this job to play with girls, if you know what I mean, but it's just good money, I'm not gonna lie.

I'm helping a couple and while I walk back to the bar I smile and wink at her. "Stop flirting with me, I won't fall for your tricks." she says. "Are you sure?" I ask. It won't be a shame to end up in bed with her, and I don't doubt my flirting skills."Yes." "Okay wanna find out?" I'm not giving up on this chance, she's hot. "What do you have in mind?" "We pretend like we're a couple, who falls in love first loses." "What can I win?" "if you win you get to break my heart." Or I can break hers, I'm not going to lose this, right? "deal." "Okay, that's a deal. Can I have your number this time babe?" She gives me her phone and I put my number in it as 'Lucas <3', I send myself a message so that I have her number too and give her her phone back. She laughs when she sees what I did, her smile is cute. "So I guess this is real than" she says. "Yes I guess it is, and I'm going to win this thing." "I doubt that, but I'm going home. I will see you later." "I will text you, and remember, this is our little secret" I say. After that she leaves and I help some other people. I'm excited to see where this goes.