showing right place

Ridhima stood there dumbstruck listening Vansh's word .Kiara passed her a smirk while Vansh keenly observed her reaction.

"Ridhima I hope you won't mind,if I spend some quality time with you husband"Kiara said with a devilish look while Ridhima tried to control her tears that were ready to come out of her eyes any moment.

"Ofcourse I wont mind ,I hope Vansh won't mind "Ridhima said with a fake smile caressing his bare chest with a hope that he will deny.Kiara looked at her with anger.

"Ofcourse I wont deny"Vansh said breaking Ridhima's heart into millions of pieces. She never thought that her Vansh will do this to her. After Ahana's fiasco,she couldn't bare one more person in their relationship and here husband is openly asking another girl to enjoy with him. Ridhima could have immediately slapped him.but he wanted to see to which extent he can go. Her cheeks were heated due to embarrassment .She was feeling weak to face Kiara. Her eyes were filled with tears all thanks to her dear husband whom she love unconditionally.She removed her hand from his chest and was about to leave .Kiara smirked looking at the differences between the couple.That was  when Vansh caught her hand that she was keeping on his chest , he again kept it on his chest and caressed it lightly. He encircled his one arm around her waist and put the other on her shoulder.

"Only if the time I have to spend is with my wife "he said kissing her earlobe and then immediately biting it. Kiara stood there with wide eyes while Ridhima was happy as well shocked.

"Ouch. Vansh woh yehi hai "Ridhima said trying to push him as he was busy kissing her neck and shoulder.

"To hone dho. I fucking don't care ."he bit her neck leaving a mark there while Ridhima hissed in pain.

"Excuse me ,I'm here "Kiara said infuriated snapping her fingers infront of him.

"Ahhhhhhh.Vansh bas ek minute"Ridhima moaned caressing his hair lightly .He immediately stepped back.

"You miss.whatever leave from here ? We need to spend sometime"Ridhima said turning to Kiara while Vansh immediately hugged her from back giving innumerable kisses on her shoulder.

"Vansh ek minute toh ruko jaan "Ridhima pleaded while Vansh hugged her more tightly.

"I have had enough of this I'm leaving."Kiara said disgusted .

"Kiara stop"Vansh said while kiara immediate turned back hoping an answer in favour of her.

"Close the door when you leave "Vansh said and again got busy in pleasuring Ridhima .

"Jo bhi tumhe aana toh padega mere paas  "Kiara said in anger and immediately left the room giving the couple much needed privacy.

"What was that ?"said Ridhima pushing him angrily.

"It was showing that girl her right place"Vansh said again pulling her closer to him.

"And what about the wine ,you wanted to share with her."Ridhima question circling her arms around his neck.

"You know na , I don't drink .I have left it back then for my child."Vansh said kissing her forehead lightly.

"Vansh I'm tired , I'm really tired now. I can't take it .I hate someone around you that girl was staring so shamelessly at you"Ridhima cried.

"Don't cry sweetheart.you know na I love you and only you. I just wanted to show that girl her right place. Which she wouldn't have understand if I hadn't done all these things"Vansh said taking her in his embrace.