In Your Arms.

So guys just consider this either as an os or a drabble. It's 18+ and mature one  . So read only if you feel comfortable with such kind of stuffs ok.

*****************************
"Vannnnnnnnsssssshhhhh".

"What Jaan?".

Vansh replied in frustration as it was the nth time that Ridhima had called him.

"Vansh how much time its gonna take.
I'm sleepy.bass Karo abh".

"Just  five more minutes."

Vansh said looking at his wife who was sitting on their bed in one of those sexy sleeveless nighty nighties that ended above her mid thighs ,he has bought for her the other day.

"Joothe you have been saying it since an hour , now stop working please. I need to sleep".

"Then sleep na baby , I have to do some urgent work . You should rest well you know na ?".

His Caring gaze showed impact and she slumped down on the bed in an instant not before murmuring " workaholic idiot".

************************************

"Vannnnssshhhh".

Yet again she called him he looked above from his laptop. She looked super adorable with those sleepy eyes and pout. Oh how much he is wanting to ravish her but alas his WORK!!!!.

"Vansh are you serious it's 2 now please come to bed now ".

"Just fi."

"Shut up dare you say five more minutes you enjoy watching me irritated."

Vansh pressed his lips inorder to suppress the laugh that was about to come out watching her irritated face .
Even though he is feeling bad for making her wait yet his WORK!!!.

************************************

"Enough is enough now".

It was 2.30 and Vansh was still working without and option left Ridhima marched toward the sofa with lazy steps her eyes were teary . Vansh smiled seeing her coming towards him while rubbing her eyes. He opened his arms for . Without wasting a second she hugged him settling herself comfortably on his lap, clinging on to him like a small baby while he lovingly pecked her forehead.

"Why you came here Haan?Ridhima you are crying sweetheart".

His one hand typing efficiently on the laptop while the other one caressing her waist.

"You know na i can't sleep without being there baby".

"Where ? ".

"In your arms ".

Snuggling closer to him she left sloppy kissed on his chest and sucked on his neck giving him immense pleasure,as he was just in his shorts . A wide smile lingering on his face watching his wife's immense love for him.

"Awwwww My baby".

Nuzzling his nose in her neck he received a light slap on his chest.