It's Always Me ?

Hey Guys am back with a new Os. It's 18+ .This time i want some inline comments otherwise no new updates.
*****************************

Ridhima looked at his eyes that seemed dead. She was upset with him no doubt but she was well aware of the pain he was going through. The Vansh Raisinghania who never leaves betrayers without punishment was everyday living with a betrayer whom unfortunately he has given his heart to.
She knew how hard it was for him to punish her she could see it clearly after she failed to kill Kabir .She could see the insecurity in his eyes ,the pain of betrayal he felt yet again,how much restless he felt watching her eat those chillies,how his hands trembled while giving her the water. She could easily see the hidden love and care in his eyes for her but she was unable to make him believe that she loves him ,only him. Feeling a cold sensation on his lips she saw him rubbing the icecube on her warm lips . A sudden shiver ran down her spine when he parted her lips with his thumb.

"Uhhhhhhhhh. Vansh"

She moaned in a small voice.Watching her trembling lips Vansh got a sudden urged to kiss her . Looking into her eyes he could see how hurt she was but he was hurted in the worst way possible too. With Ragini betraying him he didn't thought once before killing her which he was never gonna do but the thought once or more than once did cross her mind but with Ridhima he tried to hate her but wasn't able to . The fact that Ridhima betrayed him was not killing him as much as the fact that he couldn't hate her did.
He has given everything he had to this woman yet she did what he hated the most . He knew that she was a spy from a long but she loved that bastard Kabir was eating him every day . The thought that How could she love his enemy was killing him .Yet he couldn't he loves her to such an extent that even can't see a small scratch on her body . Thinking about scratches he got remembered of her something.

"Ridhima open your clothes ,Right now".

He said sternly . Ridhima looked down with red cheeks.

"Vansh aaj nahi .I'm not feeling okay.".

Vansh looked at her with confused eyes then closing his eyes in frustration. He came deadly close to her . Ridhima clutched her dress in fear.

"What do you mean by not today. I want do anything according to you jaise main chahta hu waisa hi hoga".

Gritting his teeth in frustration he opened the Dori of her dress. Ridhima's eyes were filled with tears. He made love to her every night after their first encounter but never showed any kind of force . She knew he needed her to heal him and every night she would surrender him not because only he needs her to heal him but because she equally needs him to love her to tell Her how wrong she did to him ,to tell him how much she loves him. He never did anything without her consent. After yesterday's roughness she still felt sore and was even feeling hesitant to do it today.But watching him angry she decided to let go off her comfort. If he needs her she will love him.

"Ruko main utaarti hu "

She said pushing him a little and opened her kurti .He caressed her shoulder lightly with his thumb. And kissed on the bullet mark .His eyes travelled down to her chest where the marks of his sweet torture from his last night were visible. Lowering his head little he licked those marks.Ridhima closed her eyes sensing what's coming next and that was when a tear fell from her eyes on Vansh's cheek . Vansh raised his head from her chest and saw tears rolling down her cheeks.
He was shocked to see her .