Making Love

Hey Guys this one is for 18+ read at your own risk.

Enjoy Reading ❤️
***********************************
Vansh looked at the hand that Ridhima extended for him to hold. It was not new to him every night after they would sleep holding hands and he would often cuddle with her .Ridhima too never showed any kind of resistance to his acts but her eyes always held mixed emotions but today she looked free. Looking at her face Vansh could easily feel that a weight has been thrown off her shoulders her eyes only showed one emotion that is "Love" .Love for him, her husband. Without thinking much he gently placed his hand in hers and closed his eyes knowing the fact that Ridhima had to sleep early as it was karwa chauth tomorrow. Though he didn't wanted to her to keep any fast but the fact that she was willing to keep a fast for him inorder to pray for his long life filled his heart with immense joy .
She was slowly and steadily surrendering to him ,his love,

'His wife ' this word alone brought too much contentment to his heart that he had never felt in his life. He looked at their hands .

Their entangled hands portraying their entangled souls which are inseparable now. Ridhima's thumb that was drawing circles on back of his hand was the most affectionate gesture he had ever felt. The small smile lingering on her lips made her look even more beautiful and the white suit added charm to her. Her mole caught his attention how much he is craving to suck on it. No wonder he did it once or may be twice  more precisely he had been doing it since a week now every night before sleeping he would nuzzle her neck and suck on her mole and got no denying from her . It has become his habit now and Ridhima being so much in love with her husband can't say no to him . Though they are exploring each other slowly yet she never stops him from doing this act considering the fact that he is her husband and has a right on her and honestly she too likes his teasings and gestures he do .

He inched closer to her and Ridhima looked at him with a soft smile.

"Good Night Sweetheart"he whispered in her earlobe lightly biting her lobe. Placing his head in her Crook he nuzzle his nose on her neck . Ridhima closed her eyes with her hand caressing his hair letting him to what he likes. Everytime his lips touch her neck she moaned encouraging him to do more but apart from some cuddling and nuzzling they haven't done anything so far. She wished to have him as her husband in all the senses as much as he wants her. But both have been waiting for the right moment.

Ridhima's chains of thought broke when he started sucking her mole .He always did it with so much love that she always felt like melting under his touch.The first time he did this was after he returned from his business trip.That night after hearing "I missed you " from her mouth he took his own sweet time sucking her mole showing her that he missed her equally though Ridhima felt nervous at first but then she gave into to his demands . She still remember how she kept blushing the entire night as his head was placed above her right br*** hand were wrapped around her waist and legs were entangled with hers. She once against blushed when she remembered how vansh complimented her today morning "Your mole is too sweet sweetheart, i have become addicted to it. How much good will your other parts taste ?" he had whispered in her ear  earlier today morning at the breakfast table  after he had took his own sweet time to caress and suck her neck and mole while she was getting  ready for the day.

"Oh Damn "his voice caught her attention.

"What happen vansh".

"Power cut ho Gaya hai Ridhima"He said exasperated.

"So what we have generators right".