Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sɪx

Mᴇʟᴏ🦍

I woke up loyal wasn't in the bed so I got out bed and walked to the kitchen smelling that good ass food seeing Loyal cooking breakfast in my boxers and shirt. I walked up behind and her kissed her cheek.

Morning baby. She said.

Morning. I said.

You hungry? She asked.

Yeah for you. I said. She giggled and turned the stove off.

Well I made breakfast for you cuz I gotta go to the shop. She said. I sighed and picked her up placing her on the counter.

Baby stop. She laughed. I groaned and kissed her.

Why you so fine? I asked.

Baby I gotta get ready. She said pushing me.

I love you but I gotta get ready. She said getting down. I groaned as she walked away.

I'll back in little I have like 3 meets which only takes a hour. She said.

I just wanted do it real quick tho. I said.

When I get back bae. She said. I sighed and grabbed my plate.

Fine. I said and she walked to the room and got dress. She came out like 15mind later.

 She came out like 15mind later

I'll be back baby. She said walking over to me and kissed me. I sighed after she pulled away.

What wrong bae? She asked looking at me.

I don't want you to go. I said she laughed and climbed on my lap.

I'll be back bae it won't even be long. She said I placed my hands on her ass.

I don't appreciate you wearing my hat without my permission. I said.

You have like 20 other hats. She said getting up. I smacked her ass before she walked away and left. After I finished my eating I played the game until she got home.

Baby. She said.

Yea. I answered.

I'm home. She said.

Good bring ya fine ass in here. I said. She giggled and walked into the living room as I sat on the couch.

I told you it wouldn't be long. She said walking over to me and kissed me.

Still felt like it. I said. She laughed and sat down.

Stop being a baby. She said.

Only for you. I said. She smiled and kissed me.
——
Baby. Loyal said.

What? I asked.

Come here. She said. I got off the couch and walked to the room. She was wearing heels her makeup was done and her hair was done.