The interview - CE

Based off of the above video :))

Requested by : tomfeltonimagine  

Age of reader: 14 

I have this weird obsession with Chris calling the reader baby, so even though we're 14 he's gonna call us baby. DoN't JuDgE mE.

{Your Dress}

================================================

I took a deep breathe as Dad laced his large hand with mine. He squeezed my hand gently, smiling down at me. Uncle Scott was right behind us.

"You good baby ?" he asks tucking a loose hair behind my ear, I smile and nod. As Jimmy announces our names, we walk on stage smiling and waving at the audience. 

"Welcome to the show Guys !" Jimmy says shaking our hands. I smile as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Thank you for having us" I reply sitting between dad and Uncle Scott. 

"How has a single father life been for you ?" Jimmy asks and dad smiles widely.

"It's been pretty good, I have the best daughter what could go wrong ?" he says and the audience 'awwws' 

"Well, about that" Uncle Scott says

"No one asked you" dad says and everyone laughs. Both of them talk about dad's new movies and Endgame, Jimmy turns to me.

"So, Y/N how's Chris as a single father ? I mean is he good at this job too ?" he asks

"Oh boy" dad says playfully as I elbow him.

"Sorry to say but yes, he's good, I guess the best at this job. I know how hard it is to be a single parent especially when your job requires you to travel all around the world. Yes, he's not home for months but there hasn't been a single day he didn't call me to ask me how was school, or there hasn't been a single talent show he hasn't attended, even if it was via facetime. If he is missing my birthday, I'll always find a bunch of gifts on the kitchen table in the morning. He makes sure I know he loves me, because he thinks I don't notice all the small things, which probably should go unnoticed. He will transfer his popcorn in my tub if mines getting empty, he'll be open and will never be awkward  to talk about periods. He's the best dad and I don't think I want to change anything about my life. I love him too" I say

"That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard !" Jimmy says grinning as I chuckle. Dad grabs my hand and I smile at him.

"Okay, so we're going to play a game now"

"Yes !" I say dramatically as everyone chuckles.

"Okay, now Y/N come and sit here with me" Jimmy says pointing to a chair beside him, I get up and walk over to his side.

He hands Dad the headphones and instructs us about the game. Dad goes first.

"Chris what would Scott be if he weren't an actor ?" Jimmy asks

"Easy" we both say together.

"A police officer, or a detective" he says

"Anything that has something to do with investigating crime and murders" I add

"Okay, Scott remove the headphones" he says as Uncle Scott removes the headphones.

"So we asked Chris and Y/N what would you be if you weren't an actor ?"

"Oh, Uh Probably a homicide detective ? Criminologist ?" he says and both me and dad Air bump.

.

.

After the show, as soon as we reached home I raced to my bedroom to change into comfortable clothing, basically PJs.

Dodger was sitting on my bed as I brushed my teeth and hair. I scratched behind his ears as he licked my face.

"Let's go say goodnight to dad, shall we ?" I saw walking out to dad's room with him. He was scrolling through his phone, sitting up against the headboard.

"Hey !" I say jumping on the bed beside him and resting my head in his lap. He smiles and wraps his arm around me. I feel a little droplet on my head, I frown and look up.

"Dad ! What's wrong ?! Why are you crying ? Are you sick ?! Are you hurt ?!" I ask frantically sitting up. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"No, baby, c'mere" he says pulling me into his lap.

"Dad, what is going on ?" I ask getting a little worried.

"Nothing, just what you said on the show, I never knew" he says, I smile and cup his face.

"Of course dad ! You're my everything, and I love you so much" I saw wrapping my arms around him, he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too baby" he says.

"Can I sleep here today ?" I ask snuggling closer to him.

"Have I ever said no ?"