Doggo Problems or Dodger Problems ? - CE

Requested by: CaptainWinter3000 

Again, a long overdue request :)

Age of reader: 5 Months

===============================================

"Good Morning Mr. Evans, I see you're early" the elderly woman, Mary, the head of the Children's home said with a smile on her face.

"I told you we had another 45 minutes" Scott groaned and Mary laughed. Chris rolled his eyes and ignored him.

"Is she ready ? Do we have to wait ?" he asked frantically

"Calm down hun, it's a big day and yes she is ready, whenever you're ready" Mary says placing a hand on his shoulder. He nods with a smile.

"I am ready" he says and Scott pats his back encouragingly. Mary leads both of them inside to a separate office, she pushed open the door and Chris's eyes watered as he saw his little joy.

 Mary leads both of them inside to a separate office, she pushed open the door and Chris's eyes watered as he saw his little joy

"She's so cutee !" Scott squealed walking closer, he looked back at Chris who was still standing there with tears in his eyes.

"Hey, you okay ?" he asks

"Y-yeah, just can't believe this is finally happening, I have been waiting for almost a year for this" he says wiping a stray tear.

"Well, then you're awfully slow in picking her up" he says, knowing full well how his brother was feeling right now. He knew how badly he wanted a family but sadly, he didn't have one. He instantly agreed when their mom suggested adoption.

Chris crossed the distance in quick strides, he stopped in front of her baby carrier. He smiles and slowly lifts her up cradling her against his chest.

"Hi, baby" he cooed, she peered up at him with her (y/e/c) eyes, she gave him and lopsided grin before her head rolled onto his chest. He chuckled holding her more comfortably, he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Looks like she loves you already" Mary says smiling as Chris nods.

.

.

.

.

.

"Chris she's fine" Scott rolled his eyes as Chris stopped the car to check on Y/N, again.

"Look she's moving"

"Oh wow ! Is she ? Wow human babies move ?" 

"Shut up"

.

.

Chris smiled and carried the baby carrier inside, Lisa beamed and walked over to them. 

"Oh my god ! She's so cute !" she beamed kissing her forehead. Chris beamed as he placed the baby carrier on the couch, Dodger leapt on the couch excitedly and stuck his face inside the carrier. You screamed and started crying.

"Dodger, no !" Lisa gently pulled him away as Chris picked you up, rocking you back and forth.

"Shhh baby it's just Dodger, who seems a little excited" he chuckles kissing your forehead.

"Man, he's gonna be a very protective dad" Scott whispers to Lisa. She slaps his arm playfully.

"Just let him enjoy his moment, he'll eventually come around" she says

.

.

.

Well, it turns out Scott was right. He went overboard, he never let you away from him. Always carried you around, strapped to his chest. He had freaked out and kept Dodger away, while in reality you wanted to meet your furry friend. 

After Scott and Lisa knocked some sense in his brain he finally decided to let you meet Dodger, properly.

"Hey" he said scratching behind Dodger's ear as he sat down with you in his lap.

"Be gentle bubba" he says slowly resting your hand on his nose, he sniffed a little and licked your hand making you giggle. Chris smiled widely as you reached out and rested yourself on Dodger's head.

"I love you both so much" he says, you grin and snuggle closer to him, gripping his sweatshirt tightly. He chuckles and carries you back to his room. Dodger jumped on the bed beside you as Chris laid down on the other side.

.

.

.

Scott and Lisa were watching with small smiles on their faces.

"Well now she has two over protective family members"