07 ~ Min Yoongi

Taehyung's POV

I woke up by the sudden golden sharp ray of sunlight which is burning my eyes and I couldn't able to close my eyes. I feel something heavy on my arm and look beside me, it's her. She is sleeping peacefully on my arm as if she used it as a pillow while clutching my shirt, she is still in deep sleep, I rub my finger to her soft lips which seems tickling her as she is trying to tilt her face and biting her lips softly, I chuckle at her reaction.

Removing some hairs from her face as those hairs are disturbing me to see her beautiful face, I kiss her nose tip and suddenly hear a flash sound. I look at the direction and see Jungkook is standing near the door with a camera on his hand, damn Kookie!

"Hyung, see—" I shush him with my index placing on my lips and he stops talking. Very carefully, I make her head place on the pillow so that she doesn't wake up.

I get up from the bed and go near Jungkook who is showing his bunny teeth while dancing his eyebrows.

"What are you doing here, Kook and how did you enter my mansion?" I handover him a mug of coffee and take a seat opposite him.

"I managed it from Faiza Noona, since you were not present in last night's meeting, Jin Hyung send me to check on you." he is checking something on his phone.

"I have just snapped a cute picture, you want to see it?" he asks me while grinning hard.

"Nope." I stated quickly, I know him well, he always tries to take funny pictures of the group's so, I don't want to see it. I know he captured something funny this time too.

"Ah Hyung! Just see it, trust me you won't regret it." I sigh, he is stubborn so, I give up. He hands me his phone and look at the picture on the display.

It's me, kissing Noona on her nose while she is sleeping, which means he snapped the picture that time, I'm smiling while looking at the picture.

"Hyung you're smiling like an idiot." He says, giggling and I clear my throat, I give him back his phone immediately.

"Send me the picture and don't dare to show it to other members." I glare at him.

"Really? But I already sent it to our group chat." I widen my eyes at him.

"Yaah!! Are you out of your mind? Namjoon Hyung will kill me if he sees me like this." I almost yell at him and he begins to laugh like a pure evil.

"Calm down, calm down. I didn't send it to anyone except Jimin Hyung." He assures me and I huffed in  relaxation.

"Now tell me, Hyung, why did you choose her? There are tons of girls who are dying for you but you chose a married woman, why?" I remain silent, I have no answer to give him actually.

"It's not like that you can't fuck any girl, you can just fuck any girl if you want but you didn't do that either, what's the reason behind this Hyung?" He adds and I remain silent this time as well. I don't know what to say, who is she to me actually?

"I don't know either, why am I doing this." I finally reply to him but not looking at him, he chuckles.

"What do you think she can full fill your criteria, the way you want?" He asks with a raised brow and a smirk appears on my lips as I think about last night, I'll make sure to beg me to fuck her hard.