8.2

007

007

Nowadays, I can’t even pick a fight with Jungkook, because he’d manage to shut me up with a single sentence majority of the time. When Jungkook decides to be prim and proper, he would be rather solemn and stern. Thus, those who are unfamiliar with him often give him the following comments: Serious, rigorous and meticulous.

Every single time someone says that, I’d want to grab his collar and holler at him – You’ve been cheated!!!!

This fellow has the techniques of acting coy at his fingertips, and his poisonous tongue is akin a radio that spits out monologue.

There was a period of time when he had to work overtime every single day, and could only return home at 2 in the morning. I told Jungkook that although he was only getting the pay of a farmer, he was working as though he was the CEO of the company.

He laid on the sofa and tugged at his tie whilst patting my head, “Be a good girl, and help me cook a bowl of noodles.”

I said, “You have yet to be promoted to the rank of a CEO, but you have the mannerisms of a CEO already.”

He replied unhurriedly, “I’m not the CEO , I’m the Head of being disobedient.”

008

We were due to attend a colleague’s wedding. Before stepping out of the door, I was having an internal war over which dress to wear.

“What about this one?”

“It’s too short, wear something that covers your knees.”

“How about this one?”

“The color’s not nice.”

“Then I’ll wear the black dress that you like.”

“You’re going to attend a wedding……”

“Fine, what about this?”

“It’s nice. But if it’s too attractive, won’t the bride be slightly unhappy?”

“Then I’ll change back to the first dress then.”

When I went into the toilet to change my clothes, I heard him let out a long sigh outside, “I just can’t understand why men would have the effort and energy to look for a woman outside. Having one is troublesome enough.”

What? Who exactly do you think is troublesome?!?!

009