10- Lance Stroll

Request by LilyHeseltine123 big fan of your stories so I hope that you will enjoy this one !<33 (and I'm really sorry that you had to wait soooo long for your request!!)

Y/n is sitting on the couch with her brother Marco. She just found out that her boyfriend Arthur has cheated on her during his holiday in Spain. Her brother was also there for her and he was here to support her during this hard time. They're waiting for Marco his bestfriend Lance to arrive. Y/n knew Lance since she was 10 years old. He was like family and was always there for here. Marco, Lance and Y/n were like bestfriends.

"There is Lance, I'll be back." Marco said as he walked towards the door. Y/n was sitting on the couch, just staring infront of her. How could Arthur do that. Wasn't she good enough for him? Couldn't he keep his pants on for 2 weeks? She just didn't understand why he would do that to her. They were together for almost 3 years. He was  like family.

Lance came walking into the living area as he saw Y/n sitting on the couch. He walked towards her and gave her a big hug. It felt amazing to hug him. Y/n really needed that. He and Marco promised not to talk about Arthur.
When she hugged Lance, she felt safe in his arms. Marco came into the room with some drinks and snacks. They decided to put on their favorite movie to get their minds off the situation. During the movie Lance looked at Y/n and saw a smile appearing on her face as she was watching the movie. He smiled as he turned to Marco.

During the movie Marco and Lance walked to the kitchen. "Hey man did you see her smile?" Lance asked happily. "It's great to see her smile" Marco said. "But can I ask you something?" "Yeah always" Lance answered. "Would you mind taking her on a date some day or just take her out?" Marco asked nervously. "Wow man.." Lance said. "I know that she likes you for a long time, she really deserves some happiness at the moment and you make her so happy" Marco said. "Yeah ofcourse, I will ask her to go on a date with me" Lance said with a smile. Marco smiled at Lance as the gave each other a handshake.

Lance walked back to the couch as he sat next to Y/n. She crawled next to him as he put his arm around her. She looked up at him as she smiled. He puts his head against hers as they watched the movie. "Lance?" Y/n asked. "Yes dear?" He answered. "Is this okay?" She asked. "Ofcourse, I don't mind." Lance said. He noticed the tears in Y/n's eyes. He looked at her as he saw tears rolling down her cheeks. He hugged her tight.

He wiped away her tears as he said "Can I ask you something?" "Yess ofcourse" y/n said. "I was wondering if I could take you out sometime if you're okay with that, I'll totally understand if it's to early but.." "Yes I would love that" y/n said as she cut him off. He smiled as she answered his question. She lays against his shoulder as Marco came into the living area and smiled at the sight of seeing his sister happy again, but this time with a boy that has a good heart and will be very supportive and caring for her.

Later that month Y/n and Lance went on a "date" to Monaco Grand Prix as she kissed him goodbye while he got into his car. She watched him from the Aston Martin garage as he was doing qualifying. She almost jumped when he got P3 on the starting grid. He came back to the garage as she jumped into his arms. He kissed her forehead as the walked through the paddock while holding hands.

Late that afternoon Lance gets a text from Marco.

Marco.
"Having fun?"

Lance.
IMAGE
(a lovely selfie of you and Lance in the paddock)

Marco.
"Have fun lovebirds and take care!"

Lance.
"Thanks man! I'll make sure that she has the best time and we'll see that beautiful smile a lot more :)"

-
-

Thanks for reading and I hope that you have enjoyed this! <33