4, 17 & 20 - Oscar Piastri

it has been a while i'm sorry.

Request for alelealeooo
hope you like it :)

Last weekend your boyfriend Oscar had won the F2 championship of 2021. You were so incredably proud of him. You were there to support him, he was so happy you were there and to watch him win the title. You are his pride. When he got out of his car, he ran straight to you, gave you a big hug and ran to his team. It was a great weekend with the team. Sunday evening you went home again after the F1 race to your shared apartment in London.

This weekend you're having a party with some drivers to celebrate Oscar's championship. You had all rented a large house where you would stay for a weekend. The guys who went along were Dennis Hauger, Arthur Leclerc, Jack Doohan, Robert Shwartzman, Liam Lawson and Juri Vips with their partners. You were have fun when you are all in the living room chatting and laughing. You lay against Oscar on the couch, you are both on your phone as he runs his hand through your hair. While you're chatting, Liam walks in and yells: 'how was she yesterday, was she a good kisser?' not realizing you were sitting next to him. His facial expression changed quickly when he saw you. You made a confusing face. Yesterday? Weren't you at the factory yesterday? you said with a confused look on your face.

Oscar's jaw dropped and for a moment he didn't know what to say. You stared at him but he said nothing. Everyone in the room was speechless and looked at Oscar. 'Did you cheat on me?' you asked as you still looked him in his eyes. Tears started running down your cheeks. You got up, shaking no, and walked to your shared room upstairs. You dropped yourself on the bed with tears running down your cheeks, you stared at the ceiling for a while until Robert came in.

'knock knock, can I come in?' 'yes, sure' you said as you quickly wiped your tears and sat up. He quickly gave you a hug as he sat down next to you on the bed. You rested your head on his shoulder. You and Robert have known each other since childhood and he would do anything for you. "You don't have to talk if you don't want to, just listen" he said. "Oscar loves you so very much, all he does in the paddock is talk about you or ask if you'll be proud of him.¨ A tear rolled down your cheek as a small smile appeared.'He is so lost without you.. you're the love of his life, he even talks about the fact that some day he is gonna marry you.'Rob said. You smile as you thought about what Rob had just said.

Until you noticed Oscar standing in the doorway. You quickly wiped your tears and sat up straight. 'can I come in?' 'y-yeah' you said. Robert left the room as Oscar sat down next to you on the bed. 'Do you know.. that I love you very much?' he said. You looked at him. 'I wouldn't cheat on you, I was at the club with Juri and a fan girl came up to me, she wanted to give me a hug but than Juri called me and i looked away so she kissed me on the lips. "I really didn't mean to-" You wiped his tear as you gave him a big hug. He held you. when you let go you kissed him on the lips.

'please don't leave me' he said. 'Of course not, you silly. I love you' you said. He hugged you as tightly has he could, you both fell on your backs. You crawled up to him and kissed his cheek.

-
-
thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed it!