25 - Dan Ticktum

Enjoy!
Request by JKay2011 <3
:))

As we know, Dan loves to stream on Twitch and play his favorite game Call of Duty. Y/n lived with her boyfriend Dan in a large apartment on the top floor. They have been together for almost 4 years and they can't live without each other anymore.

One night Dan was streaming on Twitch as you were having a chill night on the couch with your favorite tv-show American Horror Story (Sorry that's my favorite hehe) on. Y/n grabbed a bottle of wine out of the fridge. She heard Dan yell at his game and peeked through the door. "hi babe, having a good time?" He said. Y/n smiled and said "Yess how about you?" "Yeah it's fun" he said with a smile. Y/n walked over to him and hugged him from behind. Dan looked up and said "you're on stream babe" he laughed. Y/n waved at the camera and kissed Dan quick on the forehead as she left him alone again.

She sat back on the couch as she poured the wine into her glass. She lays down on a lot of pillows and gets comfortable. As she is watching her show she jumped. It was Dan, screaming at his game. "Jezus Dan" she yelled. "Sorry babe" he yelled back.

After a while Y/n fell asleep on the couch. Dan came by as he walked to the fridge. He grabbed a beer and saw Y/n sleeping on the couch. He put her favorite show on pause as he grabbed a blanket. He puts it's over Y/n. A smile came across her face as her eyes were still closed. Dan gave her a kiss on her forehead and he walked back to the bedroom.

About an hour later Y/n got up as she cleans up the living area. She switched the lights off and walked towards the bedroom. She walked towards Dan and hugged him from behind again. "I'm going to sleep" she whispers in his ear. "I'll try to be quiet" he said with a smile. "Thank you" she said as she got into their shared bed.

Later she woke up again because you can guess it, Dan. "Dan.." y/n said with a sleepy but disappointing voice. "sorry princess" he responded. You were kind of used to it because you know Dan, he is very loud but eventually you accepted it because you love him. As you were thinking about that you felt two arms around your waist. You smiled as you turned around to face Dan. He smiled as he kissed you on the cheek. "you know.... I love you" he said in a soft tone. "I love you too" y/n whispers. He holds her close to him as they almost fell asleep.

"Dan?" she said soft. "yess dear?" He said with a sleepy voice. "I'm cold..." y/n said. Dan sat up and he walked out of the room. Y/n sat up too, looking confused at the doorway. He walked back into the room with a Carlin sweater and a blanket. He gave her the sweater and she puts it on. He crawled back to bed as he put the blanket around her. "Comfortable?" He asked. "Yess thank you babe" she said as she gave him a kiss on his forehead. He smiled as she got close to him. Y/n sight. "When do you leave for Monaco?" (Sorry I have written this a while back, when F2 hadn't raced in Monaco yet)
In 2 days..." he said. His enthusiasm was not there. Y/n looked disappointed as Dan gave her a kiss. "It's gonna be alright, it's only for 4 days." Y/n stroked his hair as she was enjoying the time that she had left with her boyfriend. She put her head on his chest as they fell asleep again.

-
-
hi! I love Dan so I really enjoyed writing this request. I hope that you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!