Darkness to Light

Kiyoto was surrounded in darkness. Then he saw a light appear in the middle of the darkness.

In the light appeared Yurika, Kiyoto's deceased little sister.

Kiyoto said,"Yurika"? She turned to Kiyoto and said,"Kiyoto, come here, I want to tell you something". Kiyoto ran to her.

He made splashing sounds in the watery floor. He came to her.

Kiyoto in relief said,"Yurika"! They hugged. She stopped smiling. She told him,"Why didn't you save me"? Kiyoto stopped smiling and was shocked. She stopped hugging him.

She looked angry, "I held on to near death but you still didn't save me"!!

Kiyoto said,"Yurika what are you"?

Yurika looks to Kiyoto with innocent eyes,"If only you came home in time I wouldn't be dead". Kiyoto was shocked. Yurika looked disappointed.

She tilted her head to the left," why did we have to die? "Tilts her head back up."It was you Keita was after".

Kiyoto tried to reply,"I".

She interrupted with hatred in her eyes,"When you arrived I held on to near death but you still didn't save me"! She said with a shaky depressed voice,"I always wanted to become a nurse, a teacher and a veterinarian, but now that I'm dead, I can never do those things"! She came close to Kiyoto, her face darkened with hatred.

"Why didn't you know you had those demonic blades seal in you before? Why would you pick that card instead of your own family? Why didn't you save me? It's all your fault! You should've been the one who died"!!

Kiyoto interrupted,"Enough!"

He pushes Yurika away from him. She looks at him surprised.

He looks at her and yelled,"You think I knew I had those blades from the beginning? You think I knew that Keita would kill you? You think this is all my fault? Well it's not!!"

Yurika looks at him with pure hatred. "I tried to talk you out of this but you leave me no choice".

She put her right hand up and snapped her fingers. The darkness all disappeared.

The water was bloody red.

She got out her left hand and snapped it. Dark black demons came out of the floor and held onto Kiyoto's arms and legs. Kiyoto couldn't break free.

She walked toward Kiyoto with anger in her eyes.

She said to Kiyoto,"Someone's here to see you Kiyoto ". She tilted her head to the right.

Appeared behind her was Keita. Kiyoto was covered in fear.

Yurika tells Kiyoto,"He's here to finally end you". Kiyoto looks at Yurika saying by his eyes he's saying to her,"Why?"

Keita gets out his samurai sword and puts it on the left side of Kiyoto's neck. Keita smiled as usual like a psychopath.

Yurika looks at Keita with a straight face,"What are you waiting for? End it!"

He says to Kiyoto,"Finally, I'll become full demon and take over this human world"!

He swings the sword back then launches it forward.

Before his blade could touch Kiyoto's neck, Kiyoto luckily woke up from his nightmare. He looked surprised. He couldn't control his breathing. He soon got control of his breathing. He closed his eyes and said with relief,"It was just a nightmare".

He sat up, he was looking at his bandaged arms. He flipped the arms over to see the other side. He put his arms down.

He looked at the ceiling noticing that it was an unfamiliar ceiling.