Truth or dare: part 2

Harry POV

Kiba was red as a tomato and he was also scared. Naruto rolling on his animagus form. Obviously he was laughing on fox language, much to Kiba's annoyence.

"Daphne, truth or dare?" I asked her. She was blushing a crimson red for some reason.

"Truth" said Daphne, still blushing. The boys and I started to discuss silently and then I look at Daphne

"Which boy do you like?" I asked then

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" Asked the girls at the same time

"Yes!" Said the boys (with the exception of Naruto, who was a fox) and I at the same time. Blushing madly, Daphne took a depth breath.

"I like dog-boy" Daphne answered. Kiba sweet-droop and blushed. But Daphne surprised everyone when she went to Kiba and kissed him, making blushed harder. She then return to her place. I was about to spin the bottle but Sakura did it first.

"Not so fast!!!!" Said Sakura as she use her wand to spin the bottle before I could do it and then point it at Naruto, who transformed back into his human form, just as the bottle landed on him, again.

"Ohh, come on!" Said Naruto

"As you pass the dare last time" Sakura said "now is truth time!". Naruto gulped 

"So, Naruto" Hinata started "where did  that book come from?. We know is you who gave it to Harry, as the book is from Konoha!"

"What happens if I refuse to answer?" Naruto asked

"You be turned into a fox for five turns" said Sakura. Ino and the other girls facepalm and Sakura then also facepalm when she said that.

"Then I refused to answer" Naruto said as he turn into his fox animagus form once again.

"Darn it!" Said Sakura as she spin the bottle before I could do it and to Ron's horror, it landed on him

"Well, well" said Ginny "what do we have here?"

"Ohh, no" said Ron "why me?"

"Truth or dare?" Ginny asked

"Dare" Ron mumbled.

"Bad one Ron" said Shikamaru

"Well, I dare you to kiss the girl you like, right now" said Ginny, much to Ron's horror. Ron took a depth breath, went to Hermione and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then return to his place. He was red as a tomato and Hermione was red as well. She didn't see that coming. Sakura turn Ino's hair back to normal, just as Kiba use his wand to spin the bottle.

"Darn it" said Sakura as the bottle stopped on her.

"Truth or dare?" Kiba asked her

"Dare" Sakura answered

"I dare you to kiss Naruto as a fox" Kiba said

"Fine" said Sakura, who turn into her fox form and lick Naruto, who was blushing. Sakura return to normal after she returned to normal and spin bottle before any of the boys can and to Shikamaru's horror, it landed on him.

"Troublesome" said Shikamaru

"Truth or dare, Shika?" Sakura asked

"I go with dare" Shikamaru answered

What should Shikamaru dare should be?. Should he suffer too much or will it be just to troublesome for the lazy Nara?

Next part will take some time.