Dark secrets, a ritual and end of the school year

Sirius POV

As soon as the owl arrived of Harry's dream, I panic. Naruto warn us that if he had something like that, it wasn't a good sign. At all in fact and we had to take that thing out him fast or voldy-pants could possessed him and thar would be bad. Naruto said that the extraction of a horcrux from a living being was a very dangorous and exhausting proceeding.

"What's wrong Sirius?" Asked a worry Kushina. I passed her the letter of Naruto. Her eyes widened with terror "but so soon?. Naruto say this was better done on the end of his fourth year"

"I know" I said "but it happened early and Naruto said we need to destroyed fast"

"Well then, let's go" said Kushina. I nodded and we both went to the  fireplace and used to the flu to Dumbledore's office. We saw Naruto,a confused Ron, Hermione, Ginny and even more confused Harry there. Dumbledore had a serious expression and Mcgonagall was also confused.

"Ok, what's going on?" Asked Mcgonagall

"Harry, there's something you need to know" said Naruto "and I didn't want to tell you until you were older and more ready"

"About what?" Harry asked confused

"Do you remember when I used the horcrux patronum on the forbidden forest on our first year?" Naruto asked him

"Yeah" said Harry "it went towards me"

"Yes" said Naruto "do you know why?"

"I don't know" said Harry "maybe it was confused?"

"Harry, it's a spell" said Naruto. He took a depth breath "Harry, the day that bastard went to kill you, he... accidentally turn you into a horcrux"

"What...?" Said Ginny then horrified "but then how...?"

"Like I said, it was an accidental horcrux" Naruto said "I gonna bet anything, fhat maniac wanted to create one but...."

"Then spell went to him instead" said Harry

"Yes" said Naruto "and as his soul was so unstable, a part of what was left, disattached from him and went to the only living thing"

"Me...." Said Harry "and did the right thing about not telling me when I was younger, I probably wouldn't have reacted well"

"Is there a way to take out that thing out of him?" Asked Ginny

"There is" said Naruto "but it won't be easy and we need one more person here before we begin"

"Who?" Asked Ron, who was also horrified of what he learned.

"Your brother, Bill" said Naruto "he is more expert than me in runes". After waiting for ten minutes, Bill appared with Arthur and Molly Weasley.

"Hello there" said Bill "my parents said you need my help for a complicated ritual?". Naruto nodded as he passed him a very old book. It was probably a Namikaze relic. His eyes widened when he read the page Naruto had already mark

"This a ritual to extract a horcrux from a living creature!!" He said horrified. Arthur and Molly eyes widened

"What?" Arthur said

"I am sorry for not telling" said Naruto "but it was a...". He stopped for a moment as he took his wand out "stupify!" He said as a red spell hit something that fall to the floor. Moments later, a very familiar woman appeared unconscious. Rita Skeeter.

"How the hell that woman enter here?" Asked a very angry Mcgonagall

"I saw a very strange insect" Naruto said. I chuckled on the inside. It was thanks to his advance senses he find the woman.