Truth or dare: Final part

Harry POV

"I dare you to tell us who is the mystery girl in our house you keep talking to and also, do you like her?" Sakura said. Shikamaru blushed a crimson red and mumbled something.

"Well, who is it?" Asked Ino

"Her name is Temari and I know, she is also from our homeland" Shikamaru said "and I yes, I like her". Naruto's eyes widened when he heard that and was trying to say something.

"You can transform to talk for two minutes" Ino said. Naruto transformed back to human

"Temari?" Naruto said "are you out of your mind?. Do you know who are her brothers?. Or at least one of them?"

"Ahhh, no" said Shikamaru "why?"

"Dude" said Draco "his youngest brother is Gaara and he is....very terrifying"

"He isn't evil" Naruto said "but he is overprotective"

"Wait, Kankuro's older sister?" Hinata said "you like her?". Shikamaru was blushing very hard.

"Okay, enough with teasing him" said Ron "dude will have enough trouble to deal with two angry brothers". Sakura then force Naruto to be on his animagus form again, much to his annoyence.

"Thanks" said Shikamaru "I think". I spin the bottle this time, much to Ino's annoyence and it landed on Hermione.

"Harry...." Said Hermione "I will kill you for this"

"Love you too, Mione" I said laughing "truth or dare?"

"Dare" Said Hermione

"Well, I dare you to sit on Ron's lap" Harry said

"Harry!" Said Ron blushing

"I refuse!" Said Hermione red of embarrassment

"Very well" I said as I force Hermione on his animagus form, a brown panther.

"When did she......?" Ron started

"She come to my house on summer" I answered "she kind of threatened me if I didn't help her"

"Ohh, well" said Sakura "let the games continue!". She spin the bottle and it landed on Seamus

"Darn it" said Seamus

"Truth or dare?" Sakura asked him

"Dare" Seamus answered

"I dare you to kiss the girl you like" Sakura said. Seamus blushed a crimson red

"Do I have to?" Seamus asked "it's too embarrassing"

"Or you prefer to be force into your animagus form?" Sakura asked him

"Fine" said Seamus. He stood up and kiss Lavander on lips, surprising her and making her blush. Seamus return to his place. Naruto return to normal, as his punishment was over and Sakura spin the bottle before I could and it landed on Neville.

"Ohh, no" Neville said blushing

"Neville, truth ot  dare?" Sakura asked him. Neville thought it for a moment

"Truth?" Neville said

"We know you like Hinata" said Sakura "but we want to know why"

"Because she cute and shy?" Neville answered, making Hinata blushed hard and Neville was blushing even more. Before Sakura could spin the bottle, Naruto did it first and it landed on Ginny

"Ohh, no" I said

"Neville, you ask" Naruto said. Uh oh.

"Truth or dare, Ginny?" Asked Neville

"Dare!" Ginny answered

"Well, I dare you to sit on Harry's lap for three turns" Neville said

"You are taking revenge, aren't you?" I asked him but he only look at me with innocence.

"Okay!" Said Ginny before I could protest and she went to sit on my lap, making me blush. Sakura spin the bottle this time and it landed on Dean

"Truth or dare?" Sakura asked him

"Dare" Dean said

"Dean, I dare to you to transform into your animagus form and lick the girl you like" said Sakura

"What?!" Said Dean blushing "I refuse!". Sakura smiled evilly and forced him to his animagus form, which was a black wolf. Naruto spin the bottle, to the annoyence of Sakura and it landed on Lavander this time.

"Uh oh" said Seamus

"Truth or dare?" I asked Lavander

"Truth" said Lavander

"Are you angry at Seamus for kissing you or are you happy?" Naruto asked her. Seamus eyes widened and had a look of terror in his eyes.

"I am happy" said Lavander "but I expect you to take me on a date to Hogsmeade"

"Deal" said Seamus.

"I think we should stop" said Naruto "it's late and I don't want detention"

"I didn't get to play" said Parvati

"Or me!" Said Padma."but I can't complain, the boy I like isn't here".

"Okay then" I said as I spin the bottle one for the last time and it landed on Parvati "truth or dare?"

"Truth" said Parvati

"Who's the boy you like?" I asked her. Dean make a noice of nervousness.

"I like wolf boy over there" said Parvati

"And we know Kiba likes me" said Daphne so, dog boy, will you take me on a date next year?"

"Sure" said Kiba

"Then let's go to bed before Filch and mrs Norris find us and give us detention" said Naruto "I will not enter that damn forest again"

"Agree on that one!" I said. We said our goodbyes and we return to our common rooms. Not knowing that a rat was watching us from the darkness of the halls.

Next update, will be soon. Maybe a week but it will start on the plot of the two Azkaban escapees.