𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

it's good to be back😎

-

louis and harry are walking passed all the different clothing stores and restaurants as something catches louis' eye. louis starts subtly walking towards the store when harry makes a confused face and starts following the boy.

"what the hell are you planning on getting from here," harry asks as his voice cracks a bit.

louis shrugs and touches the lace outfits as he walks through victoria's secret, "perfumes and such..?"

harry awkwardly walks with louis as he looks at different perfumes, seeing the boys eyes wander elsewhere. harry sees a couple of benches in the middle of the store, walking over and sitting gently. he switches on his phone and sees a text from zayn asking if he wants to have a couple pints at his flat. harry accepts and lets them know he'll be bringing his step son. he doesn't want him going off to any bars or anything.

the man looks up from his phone and looks around only to see louis is nowhere to be found. he walks around the store mumbling his step sons name, hearing a little "yeah?" coming from one of the dressing rooms.

"you all good in there?" he puts his hand on the door and looks at his feet.

"i'm all good, i just eurgh."

"you struggling, bud?" harry puts his hand on the handle.

"a little bit. but i think i can get it," louis breaths heavy and sighs.

"let me help you," harry mumbles.

"the stupid ties are too tight," louis opens the door a little so harry can come in.

harry walks in and looks at louis, pulling at his collar and feeling his face get hot. he goes behind his boy and tries to loosen the tie, letting his eyes wander down as he gulps.

"it. it won't loosen," harry says as his hands fumble and shake.

"cmonnnn. try harder," louis whines and backs up more.

harry takes a deep breath and slowly loosens the ties, making the back of the outfit open. harry's eyes go lidded as he drops his hand slowly resting it on louis' hip.

harry squeezes it softly and breaths against the back of the boys head. louis blushes and closes his eyes, sighing shakily as harry moves his hand down to his thigh, squeezing while he leans down and kisses along his neck.

"h-haz.." louis whispers and throws his head back.

"mm?"

"we gotta p-pay.."

harry takes his lips off of his boys neck, seeing a dark reddish purple bruise. he smirks and kisses it, flicking the ties on louis' little outfit, "i'll be on the bench."

he walks to the benches as louis sorts himself and pays for his trinkets.

while they walked out of the store harry looks at louis, smirking as he thinks about what had just happened.

-

omg swag. my phones at 3% and my microwave is beeping cause i just made some coffee. omg and my boyfriend just texted😏😏. today feels like a good day tbh. i hope you're all having a good one and make sure you eat and take your meds🤬🤬. i'm ur mom now.
okay take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ MWAH