Chapter 1- How it all began

Alec's POV

My name is Alessandro Morreli but they call me Alec for short and this a story of how I .......... Never mind. I want to start from the beginning. I'm what you would call a double agent because I'm secretly a Terrorist/Mafian but also secretly an Agent.

Yeah!  My life is pretty bit confusing. I was born on the same day my Grandfather was murdered. So definitely no celebration about my birth.

Turns out my family have been in an underground Mafia who have been committing different crimes.

My family had the biggest Mafia in all of Italy. To the outside world we were a family who were very successful and I was a billionaire play boy.

Yeah! Just like Bruce Wayne.

The only difference was that I was still a kid in high school. My family had properties worth trillions in different countries and made treaties with other Mafias around the world. So for one of our own to be killed something was up.

My father swore to avenge my father so ended up making me his vessel. He trained me to be strong enough to continue the family legacy but honestly I didn't want to end up dead like my grandpa.

My mother also wanted me not partake in the family business tried to plead with my father not to allow me to be involved in this 'business'. But the man was ruthless about it and even threatened to kill her.

My mother knew her life was on the line, behind my fathers used her connections to enroll me in a spy school to become an agent of the Bureau of Investigation.

But sadly, she was also murdered just like my grandfather.

So I pledged to find the killer and make him pay.

And this is where my story begins. But who knew I would stumble upon more mystery.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: