Chapter 2- 365 days ago

Alec's POV

California is a wonder indeed. I wanted to see this wonder in person so I came here.

It was a really beautiful sight but I was not here on vacation. Word has it my grandfather and mother were killed by a Mafia in the shadows right here in California. They call themselves the white Cobras. Weird name right? How can a cobra be white.

My Father sent me here to gather Intel on their Mafia as he was at war with them. I am to finish my last year of high school here in California.

My dad bought a house where I will stay in a very rich community and I'm also to go to a school filled with snotty rich kids who think they are better than everyone else.

Yayy so I excited.

I forgot to mention I was being sarcastic.

I put on my Motorbike Jacket and head out to find that Mafia.

My first objective is to locate it then I can plan on how to destroy it.

And the best place to find illegal activities is in the shadows so I head for an abandoned junk Yard. And lucky me, I found the Mafia. Actually they found me cause I am knocked in the head with a heavy weapon.

I finally wake up and see two people standing in front of me. A male and a female. I am strapped to a chair so I can't move.

"Who sent you" The man yells.

"No one, I just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time" I smiled back.

"This is not funny" he yells and punches me squarely on my jaw.

Ow that hurt.

My eyes flicker to the girl beside him. She looks like she could be the same age as me.  Her clear blue eyes scanning me silently. I dart my eyes to her body and get lost in it.

I might be a player but I never expected to want this stranger just as I did.

"My eyes are up here you pervert" she finally said.

I looked up finally.

"You're Alessandro Morelli right" she asks.

I nod.

"So why are you here, did your father send you to spy on us" she asks again.

"Maybe he did maybe he didn't. Why don't we pretend this didn't happen and I'll be out of your hair" I say.

"No way, you trespassed so you have to be killed" the man says.

"But you do know that killing me will cause an all out war between our two Mafias, right" I state.

"He's right. But you have to never ever get involved in our business or it won't be helped if you are shot" she replies.

"Fine, deal"

They untie me.

I turn to the hot chick in front of me.

"We haven't been formally introduced, I'm Alessandro Morelli and you're?"

"I'm Mckeyla Anderson daughter of Craig Anderson, the leader of this mafia"

Mckeyla Nice name.

"If I am to be honest with you I'm sexually attracted to you so if you won't mind going on a date with me" I wink.

She looks surprised at my clear boldness.

"Exactly what I would expect from the king play boy. Too bad for you, I have a boyfriend" she smiles sweetly.

But I couldn't help but stare at her.

Crap. I falling for her.

But I just met her.

Typical me always doing stupid things.

"Monday night, if you change your mind"

She rolls her eyes and before I know it I'm knocked out again.

I wake up and find myself in an alley.

I head to my house.

What a fun filled day.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

The second chapter complete. I hope you like it don't forget to like and comment.

Like and comment🔪🔪🔪

Just kidding😁😁🔪