Chapter 3: 351 days ago

Alec's POV

It is the first day of the school year and I'm obliged to attend since I am the new kid.

I enter the hallways and is surprised when I am not mobbed by a crowd of girl fans turns out I'm not popular here.

Great, now I have to start fresh

Again,  I was being sarcastic.

I pick up my schedule at the vice-principal's office and head to my first class which is English Literature.

"Great" sarcasm dripping from my mouth as usual.

As I enter, the students are already seated and head to the only empty seat I could find which was at the back.

After I am seated I scan the classroom and then my eyes stumble upon her.

Mckeyla Anderson.

And she's in a sucking lips contest with the guy beside her.

This day just keeps on getting better and better.

You already know what I'm about to say so back to the classroom.

A bald skinny man comes into the class and it becomes silent.

" *clears his throat* Miss Anderson and Mister Cooper, need I remind you that this is a classroom so I'm sure the whole class would be glad if you kept that for another time" He Frowns.

Now he turns to the class.

"Good day class. It is the first day of the school year and I will like to remind you that this is your final year as students of Bradford high and which means you have to be on your best behavior from now on. Am I clear?" He threatens.

"Yes sir" the class replied in unison.

"We have a new student with us and I would like us to be friendly with. Mister Alessandro" he said motioning to me.

Everybody's attention shifted to me including.......

"Crap" she exclaims.

I grin back.

This is going to be a pretty interesting year.

The teacher motioned for me to sit and the class continued.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Now it was lunch break and I ended up sitting on an empty table since I'm not very keen on making friends.

Mckeyla walks up to me and sits on the same table.

"What do you want" I ask her.

" well the date you wanted to go on. My dad has commanded me to go so I guess I'll see you 8:00 pm sharp. Don't be late".

We end up settling to go to a restaurant for our date.

I skip the remaining classes and go home.