Part 4

Lizzo's POV

The last few days with Taylor have been an endless confusing cycle of being surprised that she fell asleep here, cooking and eating fun meals, getting drunk, and skinny dipping.

Something was going on between the two of us, but we couldn't confront it. I think we secretly wanted the cycle to continue.

As the days went on, I grew to know the person Taylor really is. There are so many sides to her I didn't know. She has been through so much in the industry that she doesn't really care about what people think anymore. I like that. We have that in common.

"So, do you want to do something fun today?" Taylor asks one morning with a smirk.

"Yes, bitch. Of course. What do you mean by fun?"

"Wait here. I'm gonna run to the store real quick." She said as she rushes out the front door.

"Um ok?"

I waited for her, sitting on my beloved lovesac, sipping tea out of one of my iconic mugs. Eventually, I fall asleep to a quick nap.

2 hours later

I woke up peacefully from my little nap, feeling refreshed.

"Tay? Where are you?" I yelled out.

No response.

I walked around checking the backyard and all the rooms.

Still no response.

Now I was scared. Just as I pull out my phone to call her, I get a call from the local hospital...

//

Lizzo, I hope you like the parts I added on to your amazing story:) As always, feel free to give me any suggestions or feedback THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES xx