Part 7

One year later...

"Hold Crishelle," Lizzo whispers to Taylor on the left wing of the Coachella stage.

Harry was finishing up his performance of golden. The duo is about to preform "I will Survive." Lizzo is tossed her fluffy Gucci coat. She nibbles Taylor's ear and kisses goodbye to her baby in Taylor's arms.

One of Harry's British team members gives her the signal to go on stage. The crowd screams at the appearance of the surprise guest. Harry gives her a look as they sing "That's What Makes You Beautiful."  His left hand grazes her Yitty panties. Lizzo falls in lust.

Meanwhile beside the stage...

Taylor and Olivia Wilde are violently making out. Crishelle is having her tummy time on the ground.

After Harry'a show he says to his costar, "You looked really great out there. Keep the Gucci you look darling in it."

She giggles away as they go meet their partners.

Flash forward to the after party...

The music is loud and the the people are tipsy. When it gets cold everyone moves the party inside, except Lizzo and Harry. They get in the pool to wash away their five rounds of drinks. Then they do something Harry never expected he would do after the passing of his late husband, Louis. He forgets about his current relationship with Olivia Cockburn Wilde as he slips of his best friend's clothes in the pool. Lizzo, slightly surprised, has no hesitation stripping off Harry's wet clothing. Their wet hands touch each other's wet butts. Harry get lost in Lizzo's body as he gulps for air to kiss her underwater. Gasping, Lizzo goes underwater to make her move, too. Harry feels at home with this interaction, but the weight of his guilt is held over him as they dry off.

Lizzo and Taylor return home to their baby. Harry and Olivia return to their depression. The four of them keep their affairs a secret.

...

Texts between Olivia and Taylor the next day:

Are you in bed with Harry right now?

Yeah, but i wish it was you 😩😩

I feel the same way.

I had a really great time last night.

You're a good kisser. Better than Jason and Harry.

Are those the only people you've kissed?

Yeah, I only kiss to marry 💍 😍😍😍

Texts between Lizzo and Harry:

🤰🏾💋🫦

what, love?

we should do that again

i agree. but what about our girlfriends. Olivia thinks i'm going to propose.

fuck her

i already did that. it was bad

no i mean screw her

i did, love

you don't understand, you brit
tell her to sod off

ohhh yes yes

...

Crishelle's heart flat lines

to be continued...