17

renjun and donghyuck had finally made it back to their shared dorm, with renjun successfully ushering a half-drunk donghyuck into their room. as donghyuck flopped onto his bed, clearly lost in thought, renjun couldn't help but address the elephant in the room.

"dude, I saw the way you were looking at aera the entire night," renjun remarked, shaking his head in amusement.

donghyuck groaned, covering his eyes with his arm. "was it that obvious?"

"it was only obvious if people were paying attention," renjun replied with a chuckle, tossing a pillow at his friend to rouse him from his melancholy. "quit being sad," he scolded, though there was an underlying tone of exasperation in his voice.

"i can't," donghyuck admitted, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

Renjun, ever pragmatic, offered a simple solution. "then ask her out," he suggested, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

but donghyuck was apprehensive. "what if she says no?" he questioned, his fear of rejection bubbling to the surface.

understanding his friend's dilemma, renjun offered reassurance. "well, you're not losing anything," he reasoned. "even if she does turn you down, aera would never just start to ignore you."

but donghyuck still hesitated, his mind plagued with doubt and insecurity. however, the thought of wallowing in sadness indefinitely didn't sit well with him.

"i'll ask her out tomorrow," he declared, determination firm in his voice.

_____
f7

hcfullsun
how does one ask a girl out asking for a
friend 😃

leemarkk
WHO

jenojams
who

jaemina
WHO

lechen
WHO

kingjisung
WHO

hngrnjn
should i tell them

hcfullsun
DON'T U FUCKING DARE I WILL BURN U
🔥🧨

hngrnjn
easy i'll tell them and then kms

kingjisung
what in the world

hcfullsun
STOP STRYING FROM THE POINT HOW
DO I ASK A GITL OUT

jenojams
see well idk about gitls but with girls i
would make it simple and short and to
the point

hcfullsun
thank u jeno
this is why ur my favorite
😮‍💨💋

lechen
BUT WHO IS THE GITL

hcfullsun
U WILL FIND OUT WHO THE GITL IS IF
THE GITL SAYS YES

leemarkk
okay that's valid ig
but even if she says no then we have to
know

hcfullsun
no that's fucking embarrassing

kingjisung
when r u asking her out
*the gitl

hcfullsun
tomorrow 🤗