Chapter. 5: "Nothing Makes Sense"

[i am currently without access to my phone and so am writing with my laptop. i have a feeling the spacing will look different and funky for phone users this chapter 'cause of that so i apologize and as soon as i get my phone back i will fix all spacing and delete this message, thank you]

-

drip.

...

drip.

...

drip.

What?

What's that noise?

drip.

I flutter my eyes open, slowly sitting up.

I'm met with my bedroom, at the mansion. Just the way it's always been for, uh, y'know, ever since I arrived. I take a nice refreshing breath, that was infact, one of the best sleeps I've ever had.

drip.

Huh? Oh right. That noise.

I moved my legs to the side of my bed and sat there, looking for the noise's source. It didn't take long for me to remember that awhile ago, Jack told me about a leak above my room and that there was a bucket along my walls somewhere where water was dripping into.

Tracing my eyes along the wall, I find it. Just a small little crack in the ceiling with water dripping into a bucket. 

Funny,

"..I thought they fixed itt!" I sighed irritated, flopping my back on the bed before sitting right back up, remembering what had happened to me before my "nap."

I bounce off my bed in a second, frantically checking over my body for any wounds or any other evidence that I really did get hit in the head or had something done to me. Of course, the first thing I check is my head, and the second I touched where I remember getting hit, a wave of immense pain washed over me. 

"Agh.. holy fucking shit.."

My first reaction is to look for my static pills, but I stop. 

Why didn't I feel this pain before? It was a pretty hard hit and by the feeling of all this pain, I very well should've been feeling it the moment I woke up. 

Having that in mind, I get an awful feeling of dread as I feel around my neck, and all my worries get proven true. 

A needle mark.

I was drugged with something after getting put unconscious, and I'm assuming that's what was preventing the pain. Having no idea what it was, I'm extremely concerned about what could have or is happening to me.

But those worries quickly die down as the pain gets worse and all I can think about is the pills. I open my bag, knowing I have a bottle in there, but am met with no bottle in sight. I check my secret spots, nothing. 

Now I'm anxious again.

I check everywhere possible, making all my drawers open and searching through the stuff in them, tossing them everywhere and making all my furniture misplaced by having moved them around to look all around them, and am still met with absolutely no pills anywhere.

I kinda just slump against the wall in shock and defeat.

The pills were stolen.

It's over. The power in them is incredibly overpowered. Whoever has them is definitely planning something, and without those pills I'm pretty much just a sitting duck.

This really couldn't be worse.

- BEN's POV -

"ayo is this my foot or your foot????"

That is a sentence I never thought I'd ever hear.

"that's YOURS Jeff, it's really not as dark as you're making it out to be!"

"dude we're fuckin' FLOATING, sorry my senses are stunned your royal dumbass majesty!"

Yeah.., I'd better explain our situation shouldn't I..?

Well, it all started when me and this ass-licking asshole very narrowly escaped yet more Slender backlash for doing some more dumb shit. We had ran far out deep into the forest and eventually had chilled and started just aimlessly walking around, waiting for Slender to defuse a tad before showing our faces back there (unless we wanted tendrils through our shoulders). 

We had hardly chilled at all though before we all of a sudden, deep in the forest, supposedly away from any entities that could even attempt to conjure power like this, started floating midair. It felt pretty natural for me, being who I am, though, I was still freaked out not being the one making myself  float. And for Jeff of course not, he was spinning around in the air like he had never swam in his life. Nothing of this situation was normal.

To make matters worse, only light sources we had were the moon, the stars, some weird ass glowy particles that started floating with us, and me and my glowy eyes n' stuff. All pretty dull light sources, so for humans I'd imagine it'd be pretty dark and confusing. Especially with y'know, the fact we're fucking FLOATING. But even so this idiot was overreacting.

"We just need to lookit our options!" I told him

"Options? What options!?? Ben we're FLOATING!"

"Jeez, I dunno I'm tryna be logical, give me some credit! I'd like to see YOU find a solution!"

"Think this could be the work of Slender?" He asked

"No way dude, this doesn't seem like his style. If he wanted to chase us out here, he'd have like, fuckin, done his slender-y thing or something." I replied confidently

"Then what do we do, Ben?! THE FUCK DO WE DO???" He asked being literally upside-down whilst asking.

As if to answer his question, I suddenly felt the gravitational pull once more. 

ah shit-

"AFHH"

"OUUF"

"graceful landing." I said sarcastically, throwing his shoes off my face and getting up. 

"PAHAH. Man if only I had a FUCKIN CAMERA PFT" 

"Don't push it smartass, let's hurry up and get back to the mansion. This is much bigger than we probably think." I replied, rolling my eyes walking towards the mansion.

"Ah, man. You really want to report something right after we got busted? Agh.. extra chores awaits us." He sighed, catching up to me.

-
words: 1073
A/N: HEY I'M NOT DEAD. LMFAO
I'm not rly into creepypasta's anymore, I mean I started camp creepypasta in like 2019 I think and it's nearly 2022. But logging back into my acc after a long time kinda brought it all back, so you could say I'm back :lipbite:

I don't remember the type of stuff I'd write at the ends of these chapter's besides the word count and A/N (I hardly even remember my original cc plot) so forgive me if I'm missing anything !!1

ANAWWYAYS ITS 2:34AM GOODNIGHT