Chapter. 3: "Deep Shit."

- Time Skip | BEN's POV -

It was now 2AM, and me and Jeff were sprinting back to the mansion in desperation.

"Why" you ask?

Because Jeff is nothing but a fucking IMBECILE and said "it'll be fineee we won't get caughttt" and "let's stay longer, we'll be done in noooo timee"

-And completely FUCKING forgot that we have missions tonight and we have to do them in literally 10 minutes but the thing is we're very far from the places we needed to do those missions. We're basically screwed.

—! Not even to mention that I'm nowhere near finishing bringing all the boxes and luggage to everybody's rooms.

This is the worst. There's the absolute slimmest chance that we end up fine, get to the missions, finish bringing all the luggage to everybody and not get our asses beat.

Me and Jeff were running as fast as we could, but I stopped and bent down to breath for a second.

...but that's the only hope I can cling onto right now so I have to try to do it.

I looked up with determination and got back to running.

- Toby, Cody, Sally and a certain caramel-haired-secret-passageway-escorting-guy | 3rd Person -

"Guess what I founnndd~!" A caramel haired guy said excitedly, sliding into BEN's room where Toby and Cody were, playing on the XBox without the blond gremlin's permission.

"Is it my will to live?" Toby asked sarcastically and happily

"Nope, way better!"

Toby frowned sadly at the disguised insult.

"Oh god he found us." Cody muttered. The caramel-haired guy heard this and then chucked something small and sharp at him.

"ACNSK !??!"

":) I found a sharp stone"

"OW HOLY FUCK"

"dude your face is bleeding" Toby said looking at Cody nonchalant

"Really?!" Cody said, just starting to get over the shock of the hit and actually start to feel dripping down his face more than the sting. He put a finger on his face and then looked at the shade of newly found red.

He sat there silently for a few seconds as Toby and the face-stabber looked at him.

"YOU UGLY ASS STUPID BASTARD GET OVER HERE!" He finally yelled, scrambling up and chasing after him

Toby could hear cackling and unintelligible yelling get further and further away.

And then all of a sudden, Sally appeared in the room.

"Why are they fighting again?" She asked wonderingly, looking at Toby.

"Because they're both dickh-" he looked at Sally "I eh-m - I mean penisheads"