Chapter 8 - 7 minutes of Hell

TW-  little just a tad bit spicey-SHEEEEEESSH also swearing

btw for the people who are dummies', luke=punz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George looked up at clay as the rest of the room went silent. Clay just stood up and shrugged grabbing George's hand helping him up and motioning towards the closet, George looked at Clay in disbelief standing there in silence until he hears Luke shout "DONT BE A PUSSY JUST GO" and the whole room erupted into a chorus of laughter. Clay just stood there staring at George not saying a single word until George finally started walking towards the closet with Clay following behind him. 

George went into the closet and shut the door behind him dreadfully waiting for Clay to walk in. Luke then walked up to Clay and gave him a little camera that would fit in his shirt pocket.

"Go get him buddy" Luke said sarcastically as the whole room started laughing again. Clay just rolled his eyes as he took the camera and headed towards the closet.

Clay opened the door to the closet seeing George in the corner. They quickly made eye contact before George looked at the ground avoiding Clay. Clay fiddled with the camera in his hand before making up his mind. He is not going to go through with his friend's ridiculous plan, George was just too special to him and didn't deserve to go through this. Sure he had bullied him for most of his life but something had changed this year when Clay set eyes on George for the first time. The way George's eyes were so dark that you could get lost in them, his hair looked so soft and his freckles were perfectly distributed on his rosy cheeks. Clay had fallen for this idiot. hard. 

George looked nervous, he was afraid of Clay. He didn't expect to be stuck in a closet with him. (literally) But then George remembered why he went to this party in the first place. To get an answer from Clay, to finally sort this mess out then leave. A sudden burst of confidence erupted in George.

"So Clay, Wtf has been happening? First, you beat me up, bring me to your house, give me your sweatshirt and kiss me? THEN you dropped me off at school kissed me again but then proceeded to make fun of me again in front of 100's of kids our age telling ME how much you HATE me and that I don't mean ANYTHING to you? THEN WHAT, you invite me to a party? For what! to play spin the bottle? And now we're stuck in a closet supposedly making out. So tell me What the hell do you want because I never want to talk, lay eyes, or hear your name EVER again!" George said as his voice started to get louder and louder while walking closer to Clay getting in his face.

They were now a few centimeters away from each other, They could feel each other's hot breathe on their faces. Clay looked at George right in front of him seeing the anger in his eyes. He wanted to say something but he couldn't help but get lost in his eyes and look down at his light pink lips before he knew he was leaning into George close enough to kiss him. 

"What the FUCK are you doing," George said pushing him away. 

"I-" Clay had no clue what he was doing. "I don't know."

"You don't know? What do you mean you don't know? Stop playing with me, Clay!" 

"Stop talking." Clay stared blankly into George's eyes.

"Stop talk-" Before George could finish Clay pushed George against the wall and started kissing him. George resisted and managed to turn his face away from him. "Please stop messing with me." 

"Damnit, George don't you see I'm not! why do you think I'm doing this! For Nick, and Wilburs amusement? Hell no!" 

George looked at Clay and saw that he was actually sincere, even in the dark he could his eyes. "How do I know you're not lying." 

Clay looked at George and gently cupped his face with his right hand, and leaned in again, and kissed him slowly. George hesitantly kissed him back, Clay wrapped his left arm around Georges's waist while kissing him deeper. George shivered as he felt Clay's cold hand go underneath his shirt. Clay pulled George closer trying to close any and all spaces between them. He couldn't get close enough. George pulled away after a minute to breathe and Clay started kissing down his neck but was stopped at George's collar, he tugged at it and then looked at George who looked at him and nodded. Clay then swiftly pulled his shirt over George's head leaving only the button-up he was wearing. Clay unbuttons only the top button on his shirt and gives George soft kisses on his collar bone before moving back up to his lips. He then pushed George up against the wall and as he's kissing him the closet door opens. 

"Alright, Alrigh- what the fuck" Clay hears as a cup falls to the ground and lets go of George, He turns to see Nick dumbfounded as he looks at George, back at Clay, and then to the shirt on the floor. Clay quickly fixes George's ruffled hair and hands him his shirt. He then straightens his shirt and walks out of the closet taking Nick with him. George pulls his shirt over his head and sheepishly follows the two out.  

"So Clay, that was really good acting, a little too good but whatever you do you man but tell me you got that all on video," Nick said while taking a seat on the couch. George looked at Nick and then Looked at Clay as he pulled a small camera from his front shirt pocket. George then pieced things together.

"you actual dick! I trusted you!!" George said while his voice was breaking running out of the house.

"GEORGE WAIT" Clay screamed to try to get George to come back. "NICK WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK"

"Hey, man don't yell at me this was the plan all along I didn't know you actually cared about little loverboy over here. I just want the film dummy so we can wrap this up" nick said taken aback at Clay's anger.

" I didn't film any of the shit you asked me to do but film this: Maybe I do care about George, MAYBE I do like him," Clay said screaming. "and I don't give a FUCK about you, I don't give a FUCK about any of the shit you're trying to pull. You made George's life a living hell and mine as well, you never cared about anything that has ever happened to me, you only used me for popularity. So nick, not to be rude, but SUCK. MY. DICK." Clay yelled smashing the camera on the ground while storming out of the house after George. 

Clay then runs outside to hear muffled cries as he sees George walking down the street away from the house. Clay runs after him, "George I-" 

"Stay away from me." George starts to speed up but Clay takes longer strides to stay in step with him. 

"No George you don't understand."

"What is there to not understand! I was played you fucked with me, and you know what? props to you you're a great actor because I actually believed for a second that you maybe just MAYBE cared about me. But I was wrong, you are just the same as those dicks Nick, Wilbur, and Luke. I mean why wouldn't you be? They are YOUR friends after all. And I don't even blame you. Who wouldn't want to play and mess with the tiny, weak, gay, George. You guys are all a bunch of homophobic dirtbags, and I wish I didn't have to live on the same earth as you!" 

George started walking even faster thinking that Clay would follow him but to his surprise, he just stopped walking. Clay stared at the ground he couldn't say anything because he knew there was nothing he could say that would change George's mind. And the worst part is that he knew most of what he said was true. 

"I'm... I'm sorry" Clay choked the words out almost breaking, and George just chuckled walking a bit closer to him. 

"Real funny Clay, you know what I came to this party for one reason, and that was an answer. And I guess I got it, you don't give a damn about me, and I am a Fool for thinking otherwise." George then turns around and continues walking away leaving Clay standing there in silence when he hears two dings, one from his phone and one from Clays. He opens it to see a mass text, and clicks on a video. 

"Maybe I do care about George, MAYBE I do like him,"  Dream looks at George as he hears the video playing. "You made George's life a living hell and mine as well, you never cared about anything that has ever happened to me, you only used me for popularity. So nick, not to be rude, but SUCK. MY. DICK."

George then looks back at Clay he was about to say something when he realized that through all his anger he had walked into the street, he turns to see a pair of headlights and stands frozen as he hears, 

"GEORGE LOOK OUT"