I love him

Pud POV
Love, act of caring and giving to someone else. Having someone's best
interest and wellbeing as a priority in your life
______________________________________

I was walking cheerfully, me and my best friend walking together. His house was near the cafe so I would just walk him to his house and I would just walk home, i felt happy with him. He was the nicest guy ever and i'm so glad i met him! Maybe he's more than a friend, and i know that. I like brant, he doesn't know about my crush, i've told him i liked someone but never told him who. That was a long time ago tho, I don't think he remembered. He easily forgets things anyways.

I don't think i'm meant to be with him tho, I feel like i'm disappointing him. He's been coughing a lot lately and i'm worried for him. it's probably just a cold or something but I just worry a lot, he's telling me that he's fine but his coughs sound very rough to the point i can hear him from outside the bathroom. I'm so worried for him bu- "We're here." I heard him say, I looked up and realized i've been thinking about him the whole walk. Gosh, i'm weird.. "Oop, didn't notice. Welp buh-bye!" then i turned around and grabbed my phone from out of my pocket. I looked behind me while walking and saw he already left and went into his house. That was fast.

I texted him while walking home, it's gonna take maybe around 30 minutes to get to my house so i might as well talk to brant.

Puds
HIII PLS ASNRR

brantie
PLS HI

Puds
swag wanna vc once i get home

Brantie
No
Jk
Sure 😈

I then turned off my phone and started running home, I was excited to talk to brant on the phone. I was thinking about coming over maybe on a day we don't have work. Of course we could just stay over at each other's houses after work but we were to tired either way. I then made it home and opened my door, my house wasn't to big but it wasn't to small either. It was enough for a family of 4 since there was only 2 bedrooms. My house has 2 floors, 2 bedrooms at the top and a kitchen when you walk in, there's also a living room but it's small, it's bigger than the kitchen tho.

———
sorry 4 short chapter puds POV is boring...............