Getting dumped and getting slapped

Gold diggers, A term used to describe women or men who only date for the sake of making money and not for love. You will recognize some of these individuals, but do you recognize all four?

"What do you mean?" Jack inquired as he sighed and buried his hands in his hair. Andrea explained, "Listen, I think we should split up." Both teenagers have been dating for the whole year, but Andrea has agreed to end the relationship due to long-distance considerations because Jack is leaving for college. "I understand," Jack said as he hung up the phone. Jack's life revolved around Andrea. Jack stood up and gathered his belongings in preparation for his departure from college. When he arrived in Sydney, she asked, "Are you ready to go?" He nodded, and both siblings climbed into the car and headed to the campus.

"Is Andrea angry at you?" Sydney asked as she dropped Jack and his belongings off at his dorm room on campus grounds. Sydney inquired as she tossed the final box. He tried to forget it with a shake of his head, but he couldn't. With tears in his eyes, he replied, "This is my first relationship, Sydney." "She may be your passion, but you have to move on," she hugged Jack from behind. Jack calmed down and turned around. "Your education is more important than your love life," he said. "Thank you," he said, smiling as Sydney walked out of the dorm. Then there were two more children, one with curly light brown hair and the other with straight dark brown hair, all of whom had short hair. Until they saw Jack, they were giggling. "Hello there," Jack said to the two young ladies.

"Hello," Gabbie, the curly-haired one, said shyly. "You must be our roommate," Christina said, crossing her arms and staring at Jack as if he were a bad guy. Gabriela pressed her hand against Christina's side and screamed. Christina crossed her eyes and said, "Don't you dare."

"I'm Gabriela Gonzalez and that's Christina Harris, we're your roommates," Gabriela said as she squeezed Jack's hand. "Here, I'll give you a tour of the campus," she added with a smile. "By the way, my name is Jack Avery," he introduced himself.

The campus was bustling with students mingling, talking with newcomers, and snapping photos "You name it, and we've got it. Many aspire to be influencers, goths, nerds, or members of drama or theater. Then there were the gold diggers." Gabbie came to a halt when four young men entered the corridor and the students split up.

"Who are they?" Gabbie inquired. "They're gold-diggers," she said, disgusted. "They're mean girls, just wealthier and spoiled." She elaborated "Zachary Herron is the boy on the left. According to rumors, he is the son of legendary singer Myta Herron. Daniel Seavey is the guy next to Zach who is chewing gum. His father was a well-known celebrity who was well-liked. Corbyn Besson, the smart guy, is the one with glasses. He is still a good student, but he is also a classmate of Kylie Jenner and, eventually, Jonah Marais. He was the leader of the gold diggers, had a tiger as a pet, and owned a clothing business."

"That's a lot," Jack exclaimed. "Yeah, it is," she admitted sheepishly. "I should go check on Christina," Jack said, but Gabbie said, "No, Jack, don't go there." "Why?" he inquired, unaware that Zach had bumped him, spilling his boba tea all over his expensive sweater. He shouted, "Look what you've done!" which attracted a crowd. Jack justified himself by saying, "It was an accident." "Sorry, but your reasons aren't going to make up for my Gucci sweater!" Zach gestured to his soiled jumper. Zach then slapped Jack on the face and walked away. "Don't worry, he's just in a bad mood," Gabbie said as she ran up to Jack. "Wow, I'm in a bad mood," Jack admitted, his cheek clenched.

End

A/n: I'm back with a new story, bye Rosettes.