He's trying to kiss me!

Zach's POV:

I can't believe it! That fuckhead soiled my sweater. I whined so loud that my best friend, giraffe, I mean Daniel heard it. "You don't have to do that," he said, I replied, "Why so?" then I removed my sweater and put it in my Louis Vuitton bag. Then he came closer and whispered, "Because, he's rich and you know what rich means?" My eyes widened and so are the boys. I smirked and asked, "What's his name?" Then Jonah held my shoulder and replied, "Jack Avery," 

There, I was awestruck. Jack Robert Avery, Son of Painter Kristin Stanford and Businessman Darrin Stanford. "Where is he?!!" I squealed because I was so stupid to be angry. I'm SUCH A DUMB HEAD! 

Then Corbyn stopped us and said, "That's him, Jack Avery," He was sitting on a bench with some girl with curly hair. Then that curly went up and walked away from the bench. It's time

Jack's POV:

I was just reading King Lear by William Shakespeare. This is one of my favorite books of all time. I was sitting down on the school bench when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up and saw that guy who slapped me in the face. What's his name? Oh yeah,  Zachary Herron! 

I gave him a look of disgust, but he gave me a smirk and sat down next to me, crossing his legs. He looked at me with a flirty gesture, I felt uncomfortable and moved an inch away from him. He moved an inch closer to me. I tried again, he came closer, again, he came closer, again, he came closer until I have no more space left on the bench to move. 

Zach was close to my face as if he wants to kiss me. Seriously, I just broke up with my girlfriend and this is what cupid gave. Yeah, Fuck you, Cupid. "I'm so sorry," the first he said to me. I asked, "Why are you here?" He just smirked and he joined his lips together and started to kiss me. I put my hand and said, "You think I'm gonna fall for that?" He just blushed and ran away from me. He really is trying to kiss me.

End

Rate, comment, vote, follow and share. Bye Rosette!