chapter 5

reya didn't cry in front of anyone. ever. sometimes noah. but it was rare if she did. she cried a lot. but usually alone. in the shower,in her bed,in her car,when she was home alone. basically any time she was by herself. she definitely has dealt with a lot of bullshit. but doesn't talk about it. she just bottles it all up. noah tries to talk to her and help her.
and she usually does open up about it with noah. but it's hard for her to admit that she's not okay. but noah knows how to get her to open up.
______________________________
"your dad is texting you again?" noah asked.
she sighed and nodded her head.
"he is just doing the same old thing. he apologized for not being apart of my life and not being a good dad and wants to see me" she said.
_______________________
last time she met up with her dad he tried to get her to give him a bunch of her mom's money. he has a drug problem.

her mom is a very successful and amazing women and mom. she just had a kid with the wrong guy. reya's mom has treated reya like a princess since the day she was born. she makes sure that reya has everything she needs. she owns a makeup business.

after her mom found out that reya's dad was cheating on her (they were never married), she broke up with him. he got into drugs and lost all custody of reya. ever since he only sees reya sometimes.

reya loves her dad so much. she's always going to forgive him for what he puts her through. he doesn't deserve her kindness. but she gives it anyways. and he is always using that to his advantage.
__________________________
"reya are you gonna see him?"
he asked.
she shrugged.
"i don't know" she said.
"do you think i should" she asked.
"i really don't think it's a good idea reya" he said.
she shrugged her shoulders.
he parked in her driveway.
"i know you're right" she said and leaned her head on his shoulder.
he kissed her forehead.
"we don't have to talk about him if you don't want to" he said.
she nodded her head.

she grabbed her phone off of her lap and grabbed her bag off the floor.

they both got out of the car and walked into her house.

they went upstairs to her bedroom.

she threw her backpack onto the floor and opened up her closet doors.
she picked out one of noah's tee shirts that she took from him and a pair of comfy shorts.

she quickly changed into them and got in her bed. noah laid next to her. she turned on her tv and put on the newest episode of her and noahs favorite show.

she ended up falling asleep pretty quickly.

she fell asleep in his arms.
he looked down at her and smiled
he kissed her forehead.

he watched the rest of the show and by time it was over reya was still deep asleep.

he quietly snuck out of her bed trying not to wake her and he left.

he had plans to go hook up with some girl from their school and when that was over he was gonna go back to reya's.

he left and met the girl at his hookup spot.
and to no one's surprise,reya slept the whole time.
she was always tired and could take a nap at any time and any place.

by time noah was done with that girl he got back in his car and drove back to reya's.

when he got back he quietly snuck back into her bed where she was still sleeping.

he laid next to her and smiled at her sleeping self.

she was always so cute when she slept.
noah always says that she looks like a princess when she sleeps.
she looks innocent and happy when she's sleeping.

he kinda just laid there looking through his phone while she slept.

eventually she woke up.
she opened her eyes and looked at him.
"hey" she said.
"hey sleepy head" he joked.
she smiled at him and he smiled back at her.

they spent the rest of their night in her room watching their favorite movies. that was something they did a lot. reya loves to just lay in bed and do nothing. and any time noah can spend with reya is a good time so it works out perfectly.